ForumsGames[NECRO] Best Goverment On Colony?

227 55203
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

It's me again. So I have been trying to figure this out for a while. I personally think "Capitalist" In the chat, everyone says "Fascist"
I wanna know what you think.
(I hope this does not result in a flame war...)

• 227 Replies
ForbiddenOne
ForbiddenOne
145 posts
Nomad

Yeah..
And.
Hola POS

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

communist, just 'cause i said so

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

... GeneralHarfang says fascism, but Endscape... hmmm Endscape must say capitalist.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

though... logistically communism is.

ForbiddenOne
ForbiddenOne
145 posts
Nomad

xD.
Commy is fun.
And I Forbid any one to say "Monarchy" :P

88Domino88
88Domino88
3 posts
Nomad

Personally i like communist because you earn rescources from killing enemies and u an use influence for modified stuff which are amazing

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

Capitalist and fascist are pwning everything these days.

Killerlily
Killerlily
2 posts
Nomad

xD.
Commy is fun.
And I Forbid any one to say "Monarchy" :P

lol monarchy. good for early games in some ways.
magic8
magic8
19 posts
Nomad

monrchy is like a rush gov ealry very powerful mid it becomes norm late it fall behind really fast unless u get the ealry pin or mass far sniper to cause some toruture

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

no magic..... that is the noob way of thinking... making it obvious u r a monarch... for me monarchy is like a queen coming in at the right moment... un-foreseen and very usefull as SUPPORT not as a spear-head but..... it could be..

TheScytheReaper
TheScytheReaper
2 posts
Nomad

It really depends on your play style but I must say Communist is terrible. Failed completely when I tried. I usually like Fascist to build a huge army of mixed sakatas.

23 posts
Nomad

no gov. is the best there all inbalanced thats why u hav recource making features in every building

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

no gov. is the best there all inbalanced thats why u hav recource making features in every building

watttttttt of course there is a best, thusk the purpose of UNBALANCED benefits....
even now that i have moved past it cap is still the best in my opinion andddd tdh is a testament to that.....
not tryna neck u my guy butttttt keep the capitalist pride up.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

lol how is a queen un-forseen...u can see it coming from a mile away hahaha

really my guy do i really have to explain....
beyond it being a figure of speechhhhh, if u have rushed my units and broken through and u r now attacking my base if AT THAT MOMENT i deploy a queen, was it fore-seen.....
i rest my case, Endscape has spoken -_-
PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

Endscape, that still would've been very obvious. A good player would predict a queen and do something about it.

If the opponent has an arsenal, click it every so often and if they're making something slowly, it's a queen. If the opponent even has as much as a barracks and an armory, you should try to be prepared for a queen in at least some way unless you're about to win.

Showing 181-195 of 227