ForumsGames[NECRO] Best Goverment On Colony?

227 55201
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

It's me again. So I have been trying to figure this out for a while. I personally think "Capitalist" In the chat, everyone says "Fascist"
I wanna know what you think.
(I hope this does not result in a flame war...)

• 227 Replies
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

capi 5 money 3 manpower and 3 enrgy
faci 5 enrgy 3 manpower and 3 money
commi- 5 manpower 3 energy and 3 money

You are fucking wrong. Chess's next post is right.

Nice job chess. Now everyone will make their responses more in-depth (I hope.) because you explained stuff about each government.

i dunno monarchy's gainst but id think it would look something like this
3 money 3 enrgy 3 manpower and 2 influence

also i think the secret hank was talkin about is a rumor i heard that mon has slower build speed than all the other govs.
Dunno if its true or not and never had the time to test it. but thats just wat i heard.

You're wrong again, and chess's next post is right.

No. I was talking about "I found a counter for the forge/special operations build, and you can't ask me for answers." Kind of thing. xD

It depends on everyone's style, but here's my thing.

If you're a person that likes to tech up, maybe anti-rush if needed, choose capitalist.

If you're the person who does forge, or does a rush using forge, choose fascist.

If you're a person who does outpost, "kills for thrills," does outpost rushes (sometimes capitalist can outpost rush, but oh well), choose communist.

If you're a person who just likes influence units, choose monarchy (beware, communist can get influence very fast at certain times too ^_^)

At 1st, I've choosen communist when I was a noob, for a long period of time. Then, I used fascist, for some time. After that, I used capitalist for a very long time. Finally, I just mainly use capitalist, but sometimes I switch governments depending what game I'm playing.

By the way.......

Communist: Gains 3 money or 3 influence for every kill.

I thought it was $1 or 1 influence per kill. Did Krin change that? I got to test out that one.
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

I thought it was $1 or 1 influence per kill. Did Krin change that? I got to test out that one.

i did test it which is y i put it there ^.^

Also i will be updating my chart again for build speeds.
PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

if your makin like a spreadsheet of all the stats in colony im not sure but i remember some prices of units being different for some of hte govs not exacly sure but i think that anti air sakatas and marines are different prices if your capi or faci. Dont remember but id like to put that out there.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

General:

Capitalist: Gains money quicker(better to tech up).

Communist: It would be good if it got money faster. If you use this and make some tanks right away and they send units they will feed you influence and money to tech up.(the more influence you get, the more units you make, the more units they make, the more units you kill, the more influence you get.)

Fascist: Quick build for everything. Good for rush or quick teching(just make sure you have enough money to tech.)

Monarchy: Helps with influence units. Would recommend getting some prides and medics on the front line then getting some far snipers in the back to kill ground( helps if you get sakatas to kill air.)

Resource Gain:

Capitalist: "Money,money,money." Of course with capitalist you get a lot of money. This is good for upgrading quick.(This does not mean fast but you get the money you need to upgrade with faster.)Gains 5 money, 3 manpower, and 2 energy every 5 seconds. Balanced resource gain.

Communist: "Work smarter not harder." Communist provides 4 money, 4 manpower, and 2 energy every 5 seconds. This is semibalanced resource gain. But it also has an important bonus. For a kill you get 3 influence, or 3 money.
This can be spent on more protection or saved to help upgrade in the future.

Fascist: "Time is everything." Fascist has a semibalanced resource gain that get 4 money, 2 manpower, and 4 energy every 5 seconds. This is good for 'Forge' but not for 'Outpost'.

Monarchy: "If theres a will theres a way." Monarchy is the newest of the 4 governments. If allows you to not only gain the normale resources but also influence. It gains 3 money, 2 manpower, 3 energy, and 3 influence every 5 seconds. This is the most balanced you can get in colony. You can use it with almost any strategy and still come out on top.

Special Traits:

Capitalist: Gains 20% more resources from buildings.

Communist: Gains 3 money or 3 influence for every kill.

Fascist: Faster building speed for every thing.

Monarchy: I can't really put any Special Trait here yet. But I can say that it gains 3 influece every 5 seconds. The others don't gain any from over time unless you have units on the field or making some from 'Special Operations'

Build Speed: Appendix A

Capitalist: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 10 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 15 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 5 seconds.

Communist: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 10 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 15 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 5 seconds.

Fascist: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 4 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 4 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 3 seconds.

Monarchy: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 10 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 15 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 5 seconds.

Appendix B

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Well Appendix B is coming soon

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

if your makin like a spreadsheet of all the stats in colony im not sure but i remember some prices of units being different for some of hte govs not exacly sure but i think that anti air sakatas and marines are different prices if your capi or faci. Dont remember but id like to put that out there.

im not making a spreadsheet of units but the price change is still interesting...hmm

i might make a whole colony Guide eventually... it just depends if people want me to.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

i might make a whole colony Guide eventually... it just depends if people want me to.

Lol. People shouldn't want you to. There's already a Colony manual. Krin made it already. Just look at KrinLabs.
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

well did Krin update it when he made 6.0?

most likely dont answer that

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

i found he didnt so who wants me to?

wow thats way off topic but o well appendix b coming soon with more things included

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

i remember some prices of units being different for some of hte govs

they all have the same
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

i remember some prices of units being different for some of hte govs

Actually now that i think about in the 1.0-2.0 or whatever it was there was some arguments on different prices of units... i just dont remember what the prices were.
MissileToTheFace
MissileToTheFace
25 posts
Peasant

Lol. People shouldn't want you to. There's already a Colony manual. Krin made it already. Just look at KrinLabs.

i looked at that guide, it was horible, half the infomation was off and the other half was "RUSSEL CROWE!" jokes (you gota use chuck norris if anyone)

SpecOps
Built from: Hospital
Armour: Much better than the Marines at least.
Same as the Marines but tougher. Probably trained by RUSSEL CROWE! Now isn't that scary?

spec-ops teams are made from the hospital?
PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

. That game manual was made back when the game came out it may have been a beta thing. i still remember back when ther was only hospitals and no war sanc and meds cost 100 influence to get 3 at once, also there used to be snipers withe SUPER long range that wrecked hoves no problem. the old spec forces used to cost 70 btw. i think old prides used to be super expensive too, alot has changed thats all i kno.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

i know they used to be 85 influence. and the far snipers are still there theyre just not used as much because special forces got stronger and so did prides... but what people dont know is that alll of the romans(glads and prides including) suck against hovers... i love playing noobs who make a whole bunch of glades when i have 10 hovers and medics and they attack xD. They die in 1 second then they're like u hack and im like xD

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

well i can't really say that they r romans but there like a family tree. you know what i mean right?

Showing 121-135 of 227