Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Mods Look Here>|Merit Suggestion Thread|<Mods Look Here

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:05pm

Blue_A10

Blue_A10

31 posts

This is the thread for suggesting merits. If you voted up a comment on a game you can post it here to give it a kinda "super" vote up since more people will see it and might also vote up. Plus a mod might see this and look at it. Post a link to game, say their name, and what time and date if you want to help people find it. Also you could post direct link to page that shows list of comments including the one you suggest but, usually people make bunches of comments a day thus, moving the comment to another page. You can suggest yourself. A merit earning comment has good grammar, length(more than 2 words or a sentence), it explains the game and nothing else like making a comment to say hi to your friend. That's what messenger on your account page is for. Also it must say the games pros(good things) and cons(bad things).

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:08pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

This should be in the suggestions and help section.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:08pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Hey good idea blue ill look for a merit worthy comment right know

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:09pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

385 posts

Yes lil_gangsta_blaze is right and you should have not posted your topic in all caps this will be locked.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:11pm

Blue_A10

Blue_A10

31 posts

Also, a really good merit in length, would be something in the length, explanation, and grammar like the post above and my suggestion by me on Territory WAR (http://armorgames.com/play/279/territory-war) at 9:56pm on 3/30/2008.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:14pm

Blue_A10

Blue_A10

31 posts

Should i redo it in suggestions and help or keep it here? Plus, you responded so fast and what you talking about all caps?

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:35pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Posted at 10:33pm on 3/30/2008

ok the game was really fun but it froze alot for me.The movement of the charcter was reallly goood too.THe music reeally worked with the game.It would have been nice if you could have chosen your own serf board and such.And like you could change the color,That would have added some creativity.But by all the graphics rocked and the game went really well,the color was also good.I wish thier was some hotkeys to do more tricks also.The game loaded sometimes but not all the times.The controls were really simple and easy to handle.Great and addicting game.9.5/10

my post and heres the link

http://armorgames.com/play/396/surfs-up

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:46pm

Blue_A10

Blue_A10

31 posts

By the way, putting the post on the thread is okay, it helps identify it when they go to page to look but you don't have to. I'm going to try and check this thread everyday. When i do I will follow link look at the comment, decide if i want to up vote it for you, and then post a list of peoples i read and what i decided.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:51pm

Blue_A10

Blue_A10

31 posts

By the way, check out my biography for a link to something funny and this thread, plus I will review each day's suggestions around 6pm central time. I'll start tomorrow.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 11:10pm

Blue_A10

Blue_A10

31 posts

Here's one i found and up voted it. Its on Territory WAR. Its the one by quicksilver posted at 10:37pm on 3/30/2008. Just follow link to Terr WAR thats above.