Forums

ForumsForum Games

Universes RPG

Posted Sep 1, '09 at 10:41pm

Delvarian

Delvarian

145 posts

Greetings everyone to my first RPG here on Armor Games! As a note, new features and stats will be added to the RPG as time goes by. So with out further to do, here's is the beginning character sheet:

Name:
Age: 18
Gender:

Level: 1
EXP: 0/3
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5
MP: 5/5
Gold: 0
Skills: None
Spells: None

Strength: 1
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 0
DMG: 1-2
Magic DMG: 0

Inventory:
Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)

Right-hand Weapon: Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Left-hand Weapon: None
Armor: None
Leggings: None
Boot: None
Helmet: None
Ring: None
Amulet: None
Gloves: None

Only 5 people allowed here for now. This may increase later on though.

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:14am

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

2,115 posts

'Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his WoWer level?' 'It's over 9000!!!11!!1!!one!eleven'

>_>

<_<

I'll join.

Name: Frank
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Level: 1
EXP: 0/3
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5
MP: 5/5
Gold: 0
Skills: None
Spells: None

Strength: 1
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 0
DMG: 1-2
Magic DMG: 0

Inventory:
Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)

Right-hand Weapon: Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Left-hand Weapon: None
Armor: None
Leggings: None
Boot: None
Helmet: None
Ring: None
Amulet: None
Gloves: None

:3

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:15am

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,870 posts

Name: Jen Jade
Age: 18
Gender: F

Level: 1
EXP: 0/3
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5
MP: 5/5
Gold: 0
Skills: None
Spells: None

Strength: 1
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 0
DMG: 1-2
Magic DMG: 0

Inventory:
Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)

Right-hand Weapon: Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Left-hand Weapon: None
Armor: None
Leggings: None
Boot: None
Helmet: None
Ring: None
Amulet: None
Gloves: None

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:18am

Rysin

Rysin

563 posts

Got nothing better to do.

Name:Kaz
Age: 19
Gender:Male
Level: 1
EXP: 0/3
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5
MP: 5/5
Gold: 0
Skills: None
Spells: None
Strength: 1
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 0
DMG: 1-2
Magic DMG: 0
Inventory:
Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Right-hand Weapon: Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Left-hand Weapon: None
Armor: None
Leggings: None
Boot: None
Helmet: None
Ring: None
Amulet: None
Gloves: None

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:28am

Delvarian

Delvarian

145 posts

Pois0nArr0w, SoulHack117, Rysin

You all begin in different areas of what seems to be an building full of training dummies. A man walks up to you and says, "Greetings arrivals. My name is Lyorn, and I'll be your guide of sorts." He then points forward to three different passages (1, 2, 3) where various sounds take place. "Go in, this will be your initation...," he says before vanishing into thin air.

Which passage do you take?

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:31am

SoulHack117

SoulHack117

1,870 posts

Name: Jen Jade
Age: 18
Gender: F

Level: 1
EXP: 0/3
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5
MP: 5/5
Gold: 0
Skills: None
Spells: None

Strength: 1
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 0
DMG: 1-2
Magic DMG: 0

Inventory:
Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)

Right-hand Weapon: Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Left-hand Weapon: None
Armor: None
Leggings: None
Boot: None
Helmet: None
Ring: None
Amulet: None
Gloves: None

I walk into path number one. While I ready my wooden Stick.

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:32am

Rysin

Rysin

563 posts

Name:Kaz
Age: 19
Gender:Male
Level: 1
EXP: 0/3
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5
MP: 5/5
Gold: 0
Skills: None
Spells: None
Strength: 1
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 0
DMG: 1-2
Magic DMG: 0
Inventory:
Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Right-hand Weapon: Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Left-hand Weapon: None
Armor: None
Leggings: None
Boot: None
Helmet: None
Ring: None
Amulet: None
Gloves: None

Observes path 2, but then decides to take path 3.

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:35am

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

2,115 posts

Name: Frank
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Level: 1
EXP: 0/3
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5
MP: 5/5
Gold: 0
Skills: None
Spells: None

Strength: 1
Defense: 0
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 0
DMG: 1-2
Magic DMG: 0

Inventory:
Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)

Right-hand Weapon: Wooden Stick (+1 DMG)
Left-hand Weapon: None
Armor: None
Leggings: None
Boot: None
Helmet: None
Ring: None
Amulet: None
Gloves: None

Two, it is then. Tally ho!

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:37am

Rysin

Rysin

563 posts

Kaz: Frank, I'm sure there's a good reason why I didn't take path 2.

 

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 12:44am

Delvarian

Delvarian

145 posts

SoulHack117

Just after you move through the passage, a gate falls and blocks your exit. Just after that, 3 Pyurupas appear out of nowhere and engage you in combat!

Pyurupa A
Level 1
HP: 1/1; MP: 0/0; SP: 0/0

Pyurupa B
Level 1
HP: 1/1; MP: 0/0; SP: 0/0

Pyurupa C
Level 1
HP: 1/1; MP: 0/0; SP: 0/0


Rysin

You walk through the passage and the gate closes behind you. This time, several rocks begin to be ejected from the walls at high speeds! You can make out a passage up ahead to another room. How do you proceed?


Pois0nArr0w

You walk through the passage and see five ropes leading up to a hole in the wall. Which one do you take?

 
Reply to Universes RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!