Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Whats after king/queen?

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 3:16am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

I was wondering what is going to happen when someone gets a gold king/queen...
They will have nothing to keep them active on forums and things. I think that there should be a something like legend or champion etc...
What are your ideas?

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 4:05am

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

427 posts

A lot of sites don`t have such acheivment systems and still they have a good community with lots of discussions.Why do you need a reward to communicate?

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 1:27pm

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

Well, if points value go down, then it will take a bit more time to become king/queen, especially as we are trying to diminish the SPAM...

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 7:45pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

382 posts

After you acheive King or Queen do your points go up farther than 15,000 points or do they stop and you cant goo up anymore?

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 7:47pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well I think points should go up after that. It gives you something to work for. Of course now saying this, it makes it sound like points are the only reason for the site

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 7:57pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

lol thats gonna take a looooonnnnnngggggg time to get to gold. The points requirements kinda double every level you go up but i was thinking emperor or something....

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 8:04pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well emperor and king are pretty much the same (strength and power wise) just different government.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 8:06pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

382 posts

Yeah thats true but the next level up could be a lifetime goal literally 100,000 dollars you get GOD!!! You should also get prizes if someone got that high which no one would ever probably get.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 8:28pm

Jikek

Jikek

1,255 posts

probaly after king is Legend then at 50k GOD then at 99,999 is AP HaX0R

for that answer u will have to wait until Mcneely comes to this forum. then ask him.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 10:51pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

I don't think there is a point to having anything after King/Queen for now, even after the first person hits King, I'm sure there will be many people left to acheive the rank, if they see MORE added, then why are they going to sit there and try to reach for a higher limit that's already insanly high, well, that's what I think, if someone gets King any time soon, there's a problem

Reply to Whats after king/queen?

You must be logged in to post a reply!