ForumsSupport ForumWhats after king/queen?

13 4341
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I was wondering what is going to happen when someone gets a gold king/queen...
They will have nothing to keep them active on forums and things. I think that there should be a something like legend or champion etc...
What are your ideas?

• 13 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

A lot of sites don`t have such acheivment systems and still they have a good community with lots of discussions.Why do you need a reward to communicate?

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, if points value go down, then it will take a bit more time to become king/queen, especially as we are trying to diminish the SPAM...

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

After you acheive King or Queen do your points go up farther than 15,000 points or do they stop and you cant goo up anymore?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well I think points should go up after that. It gives you something to work for. Of course now saying this, it makes it sound like points are the only reason for the site

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

lol thats gonna take a looooonnnnnngggggg time to get to gold. The points requirements kinda double every level you go up but i was thinking emperor or something....

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well emperor and king are pretty much the same (strength and power wise) just different government.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah thats true but the next level up could be a lifetime goal literally 100,000 dollars you get GOD!!! You should also get prizes if someone got that high which no one would ever probably get.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

probaly after king is Legend then at 50k GOD then at 99,999 is AP HaX0R

for that answer u will have to wait until Mcneely comes to this forum. then ask him.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't think there is a point to having anything after King/Queen for now, even after the first person hits King, I'm sure there will be many people left to acheive the rank, if they see MORE added, then why are they going to sit there and try to reach for a higher limit that's already insanly high, well, that's what I think, if someone gets King any time soon, there's a problem

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well I think your points still should go up when you have king/queen but LeBronJames123123 and Carlie are going to get king and queen soon.I think it will take them a few weeks but if there was something after king/queen what would they be?

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yeah you would think that it would get boring because you already acheived like the last goal. I am telling you there needs to be a really high goal in order for people to keep aiming for it and after someone gets that it should go up another goal over and over.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

or they could always add a ranking system that goes (ill do serf for an example)
Wood Serf
Bronze Serf
Silver Serf
Gold Serf
Platinum Serf

just another idea.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Nah no one even hit King...

Showing 1-13 of 13