Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Raceism

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 9:52pm

garifu

garifu

172 posts

Well, yeah, obviously individuals only fit loosely into the biological framework, but people of West African descent still start out with a genetic advantage in sprinting. Plus, there are black folk throughout the world who are NOT from West Africa... Not sure if Devoidless was writing to my comment, but I'll reply anyway.

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:07pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Back to Racism, I'd like to say that one race will NEVER be better than another. Down inside we are all people, people that aren't simple minded can see that. As people we defend ourselfs. As people we uphold our rights. As such, if at any time I find myself losing them because of my race, I will not hide in a box and cry. If people had done that -- I'm sure that our world would be alot worse than it is now. [ And look how crappy it is already. >.<]

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:11pm

Crunk88

Crunk88

126 posts

Racism does not exists! we are all the human race! woot 100th post

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:41pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Crunk that was a pointless post jus tto get 100 posts come on look at the long topics everyone else is leaving

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 2:48pm

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

I agree with you 100%. I may be white, but i think that racism is a sick, sick, sick thing. I can understand how it can fell and hurt cuz i have actually seen it a lot.

I think that someone like Obama could indeed change that because if he is elected, people might might so "oh well he is not such a bad guy is he (except for the fact that he is pro-abortion), well then i guess he is not so bad"

That would probably be the general reaction among the racist people, but some would probably still continue with there evil ways.

Posted Apr 3, '08 at 2:51pm

Ricador

Ricador

3,913 posts

oegreche, that was a good point about the "N" word.

I think it really is only considered bad if a white person were to say it.

And i suppose it is because of are civil rights leaders, is it not?