ForumsGamesLEGEND OF ZELDA THE WINDWAKER

10 3615
boxhead
boxhead
10 posts
Nomad

AWESOME GAME U HAVE TO PLAY IT BEST GAME IVE PLAYED IN THE WORLD! VERY COOL AND HARD. THEY'RE MANY DIFFERENT ZELDA GAMES AND THE MAIN CHARACTAR IS LINK NOT ZELDA U R LINK.

• 10 Replies
bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

i found that it was fairly easy but it was still pretty good. it was the first game i bought for my GC

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

dude, u have controlled link through out the zelda series (apart from 1 or 2 very rubbish games on the CD-i), i didnt really like the graphics at first but they grew on me, and i dont think it was hard at all (zelda:OOT and MM r much harder) it took me about 2 weeks to complete it cuz i got annoyed wiv puppet ganon and gave up for a while, but mine came wiv the bonus disk with OOT and OOT-MQ on it so i was happy and i only spent about 30 pounds on it so i was well happy

But i dont agree with it being the best game in the world nintendo has yet to come out with a zelda game that beats OOT (TP was even a big disapointment) cuz that game too forever it took me about 2-3 months to complete the story mode first time and dont mention gettin the heart peices i got it in 2004 and i still havnt got them all yet

oh and also turn off capitals i can read fine

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i think its the best zelda game coz u can hide in barraels! OMG!

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

Its my fav too.not that ocarina of time or Master quest or TP were bad tho.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Ok please do not post topics in all caps it is considered spam. This topic will be locked for that.

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
136 posts
Nomad

Please dont put posts with all caps thats just spam

This game is awesome even though I dont have it

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I doubt that it'll be locked just for a mistake that he didn't know about. Also, WindWaker is a very good game, but it's not my favorite. Also, in WindWaker you don't play as Link. Don't you play with Mildo or something?

Spyro250
Spyro250
195 posts
Nomad

I got ALL the islands.XD.Im working on the heart pieces.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

im just trying to beat that game. I simply beat it first, to play it through for ending and stuff, then i play again to get all the stuff.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

dude i loved the graphic the gameplay was alsome it was like the second best zelda ever made i loved it i played it 8 times so funn >.<

Showing 1-10 of 10