ForumsSupport ForumProfile Music

7 2145
Laz
Laz
29 posts
Nomad

Well, i had an idea.. slightly taken from the concept of 'earning' armatars with our AP.. but instead of Armatars.. maybe "ArmaTunes" or something along those lines. Which we unlock similar to unlocking Armatars, with our AP.

"ArmaTunes" would be some music, chosen by.. someone in AG development.. which when someone clicks on your name, it takes them to your profile, and plays the profile music.

This was just a random though, lol (bare that in mind) but you never know, it could work out o.O

• 7 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Thats a great Idea, but it should be anysong you want, with out unlocking it. Like on MySpace, but some restrictions to explicitness and such.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Well, if this is a game site.... and you want people to make music.. that kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

It would cause massive flame wars about "I hates yur music!!!!"

And honestly, it's just not needed. If you want music, use itunes.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Well, he said site-developed music, but yeah, instead to the users, they would flame the creator for making bad music. That's if it was added, though.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Too many inappropriate songs. Plus when I'm here 95% of the time I have my own music playing and would prefer not to get interrupted while sifting through peoples abouts.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Oops, disregard my first sentence I read the OP wrong. The rest is still fine.

poopydoopy
poopydoopy
132 posts
Nomad

this is awesome i love listening to music

Showing 1-7 of 7