ForumsSupport ForumA FAQ for new users.

23 5351
DarkWolf
DarkWolf
2 posts
Nomad

Hi there

maybe there should be some sort of FAQ explaining the basics of armor games, like points, and armatars.

• 23 Replies
anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

ok i'll start with creating a profile

to get a profile you need to be 13 or older, to do so go to the gray rectangle/oval at the right side of the nav bar, then enter a username and a password, you can insert some other personal stuff if you want

lea
lea
6 posts
Scribe

A really FAQ. How can i play a game if i cant get the link? and Ive waited for more than an hour

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

anailator that was very incompleate.

billytrousers
billytrousers
1 posts
Nomad

how do u make a game your favorite

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

nqkoi1 have you read the thred that talks about you, so don't say something if it isn't constructive, you fave a game by clicking the heart and + above the game screen

freaky
freaky
1 posts
Nomad

What exactly are armor points?

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

they are points you get for commenting on and rating games, also you can get them by posting on forums and reffering people to this site, they basically show how active you are on the site, once you get a certain # your rank goes up.
You can get a good amount by submiting you homemade flash games too

DarkWolf
DarkWolf
2 posts
Nomad

Ok i'm going to create a FAQ.

Content list.

What are armatars?
how do you submit flash games?
What are armor points?

What are armatars?

Armatars are avatars slected by the armorgames team.

How do you submit a flash game?

You need to click the submit button on the website, fill the form in, and it will be added to the website.

What are armorpoints?

(credits goes to anailator) They are points you get for commenting on and rating games, also you can get them by posting on forums and reffering people to this site, they basically show how active you are on the site, once you get a certain # your rank goes up.
You can get a good amount by submiting you homemade flash games too

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

My post was constructive and suggests that you make it bigger telling people how to win points in 3 sentances is not helpfull because you did not mention what they are used for and how many points you receive per activity and yes I read the post that was made by someone who has zero respect for th rules.Look at it this way..I am not your enemy, but until you dont start behaving I am not your friend eighter.This has no importance now since there is a real FAQ now and I am glad Moderators are already hired(even if they find my posts abusive and delete them).

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

There is already a good FAQ which nqkoi1 made.

To nqkoi1: Dude, you aren't a mod/admin, so stop acting like you are one or everyone will hate you, i'm cool with the fact that you wanna clean the forums up, but do it the right way

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

they are points you earn for being active and posting constructive comments on the site
the values are as followed

forum posts= 1 point

game ratings= 2 points

comments= 2 points

refferals= 10 points

submittions= 20 points

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

How to create an account

1)click on the grey box in the top right corner

2)fill out the form (you must be 13)

3)Log In

How to Get an Armatar

1)under your mane should be 2 options. Control Panel + Logout click on control panel

2)On the top right corner of your Control Panel you will see 4 options

??? - Armatars - Games - Friends

Click on armatars

3)Pick the armatar you want, click on it, and then hit the save option.

Check later for my next installment!

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Ziharik there is no right way when not being a moderator or administrator and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I believe the only ones that will hate me are the rulebreakers that I ask to behave.You may say whatever you want and do it in the most extreme proporions(swearing etc.) but do it off site because like it or not that would just be another broken rule.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

If no one has yet noticed, there is a new read me from John here.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

if anybody has questions just msg me cuz i go on this site all the time so i am used to it
first some faqs:
how do you submit games?
A: go to 'submit' next to news on the corner and beside community then input the gamename descrition and more

how do you add a game to favourites?
A: click the heart with an arrow on it in the corner of the game it is also beside the facebook icon and email icon

i hope i helped a bit

Showing 1-15 of 23