ForumsSupport ForumSite suggestions *nemo was here*

81 17118
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

It is my birthday today, and this is like an extra birthday present.

So far the site is great. Ill keep what improvements this site could use and open some suggestions.

The layout of the site is cool, it has this realy cozy feeling that makes games more comfortable to play. I think it would be nice to change the background colors. We could have options of green, blue, crimson, and white (default).

Another suggestion, as mentioned in another thread would be lines between each persons post.

If anyone has any comments on my ideas or would like to add their own feel free to do so.

• 81 Replies
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Happy Birthday!! What else did you get for your birthday besides being a Beta-Tester?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Money, halo 3 shirt... ungrounded...

lol

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Is there a place on this site explaining the ranks? Been looking and havnt found it yet.

Also i would wish you good luck with the site but luck is for the doubtful... and i already know this site will grow evin more succesful than it already is. So instead I must simply say the most noble of words, Good Job.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

happy birthday and hurrah for halo 3
seriously though he's got a point about optional other colours would be nice

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Another idea i have would be another topic in the forums. liek a "general" topic. or you could call it "everything else".

also it would be nice to allow people to edit their first post in a thread, only the first post in it though. This would make it easyer for people to get all their new ideas out into the first page. Personaly i would like to be typing all my suggestions in my first post to its all together and all.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

i think there should be 2 new sections to this forum:
General - talk between people and stuff
Armor Games- you can talk about your favourite games, strategies etc, great for promotion too

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

hey its a good idia the backround thing...this white is giving me a headache and i think in adiiction to backround colors make some backround decorations

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

Lots of people are saying we should have a forum where you can talk about ANYTHING. I think that if a certian forum gets flagged alot we should appoint someone that roams around that forum and has the power to delete a certian post if he/she thinks it is unopropriate.

loren
loren
2 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a top games of the week or month list, based on the number of plays and ratings.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So far... here are ideas from me and some other people
*Background color
*Lines netween each persons post
*Edit button (at least for the thread starter)
*General/Everything else topic

This site is going to be so much more awesome :3

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

way to put the ideas together NoName

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

how do you become serfs and knights you should write instructions about this

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

you get to be different levels by gaining armor points by posting and rating games and stuff like that

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

really makes ya wanna go and rate everything now

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

tahts sorta hall.comish but teh anything forum well mods will be needed if it was opened

Showing 1-15 of 81