ForumsSupport ForumArmorGames FAQ

8 3145
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

1.Creating your account.

Creating your account is the first step in joining the ArmorGames community, but there are a few thing you must notice before joining.

*You must be 13 or more years old to create an account.If you do not have that age your account will be banned.

*You have to follow the rules.So I suggest you read the Rules & Guidelines page, which can be found over every forum and in your profile.(When you create one)

Once you open the site you will see the blue/green/white banner like box that contains links for the site including your profile box in the right.There you will see a sign in button and a register button.Click register and fill in the form.

2.What is ArmorGames?

ArmorGames is a flash game based website which offers sponsorship and free games to use by anyone.It is found by Dan McNeely and developed by the staff that was hired to the stage of on of the best game portals on the Internet.

Additionally ArmorGames holds the ArmorChallange, a contest where people can submit games and the best of them receive money prizes.

3.What can I do with my profile?

Your profile gives you access of all the features this site has to offer.These include:

*Posting on the forums.

*Submitting comments to games.

*Gaining ArmorPoints.

*Submiting games.

The profile also serves as a guide for yourself.In it you can imput a lot about you including your age,sex,location,change your armatar and an open text to introduce yourself in whatever way you would like.To edit your profile go to the Control Panel button under your username.

4.What are ArmorPoints?

ArmorPoints are the indicator of how active you are on the site.You gain ArmorPoints by commenting and voting on games,reffering friends,submitting games and posting in the forums.The point table goes like this:

Rating a Game - 2 Armor Points
Commenting on a Game - 2 Armor Points
Forum Post - 1 Armor Points
Referrals - 10 Armor Points
Game Submissions - 20 Armor Points

Points are used to gain ranks in your profile.There are seven types of ranks and each has three levels(wooden,iron and golden).Currently ranks and points don`t have a use.

5.How do I submit a game?

To submit a game click on the submit button.Now a form will appear you have to fill in the name of the game, instructions and a comment, choose a category, put it`s picture and the swf. file itself.Notice that your game has to be approved by ArmorGames staff before getting submitted to the site.

• 8 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

<reserved>

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

nqkoi1, sorry to tell you this but there's already an official armor games FAQ right here:

http://armorgames.com/page/help

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Yes it was created after I made this one.I ask if a moderator or an admin can delete this topic.

Jennmymommy
Jennmymommy
2 posts
Nomad

how do you make the pictures in the box next to your user name?

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

You can't have custom pictures. When you have enough points (see above or the official AG FAQ for how to get them), you'll have a choice of Armatars (those picture things) in your profile. Look at the official FAQ for all the details.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

DO NOT WAKE THE DEAD!!!!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^ya no kidding. It's not a pretty site when it happens.

Mc_Dragon
Mc_Dragon
6 posts
Nomad

What Is Swf

Showing 1-8 of 8