14 posts
Nomad

if you have the most ap points or think you have a lot put a comment

• 8 Replies
Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Firetail_madness has the most points; you can see it on the homepage of this site.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I have alot of Armorpoints I am rank 3. I have almost 7,000 or around that I think.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well I may not have the most points, but I am in the top ten and I do have the most merits on this site, so to me that's a bigger acomplishment then having the most points.

urastarburst
urastarburst
14 posts
Nomad

ok thanks he must spend all day on armor games. And what is a merit point.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actually Fire_Tail doesn't really get on anymore. Also, a merit is something that is earned by posting a really good comment on a game. Also it's not worth just a point, it's worth 25 points each.

Oh, and just to make an annoucement, Both me and XCoheedX are coming out with a guide to earn merits. It will be out in the near future, so be aware of it's coming. I'm just advertiseing it before it actually comes out lol.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I like the previews! lol. But i think this topic should be locked. It isn't really a good topic to put out there.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This seems like a spam topic. It's fairly easy to see a rundown of the top 100 in Armor Points by checking the table on the homepage.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Yes thank you guys I have been trying to leave alot better comments and I have but I still only have 2 merits. Hopefully this guide will help me.

Showing 1-8 of 8