Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Diffrent language speakers

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 10:24pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Im noticing some people who speak diffrent language and no one under stands them ,I think we need people to translate for them so if they need help someone can help em,??

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 10:27pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well a simple way to sovle this problem is for the foriegn speakers just to speak English. Also, they have to know English because how else would they have created an account?

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 10:28pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

I actually think they are doing this on purpose. I've seen people talking different languages, but they start doing it because they don't want people to understand what they are saying.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 10:29pm

LeBronJames123123

LeBronJames123123

385 posts

Yeah but English is also one of the hardest languages to learn becuase of all of the slang and like a new word is made everyday.

example: instead of okay people spell it ok.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 10:30pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,879 posts

yeah i don't think we can do much about that anyway >.<

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 10:39pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Ok thnaks for the opinions just tohugh i could help some people out

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 11:00pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

well, I haven't met many people who can't speak englsh on this site, and yeah, LBJs has a point, it's quite hard to speak english on here without being thrown off by all the different ways to spell one word, cpecially on the internet, maybe there's a way to get a translator on these little boxes here, or perhaps someone could give a link to a good online translator for us all to us, both to understand what they're saying, nd for them to understand what we're saying oO

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 11:09pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Guys I really don't think a translator is even necessary because you had to know English just to sign up for an account, so everybody here knows English, all they need to do is speak it. Also,I agree with XCoheedX because, yeah, some people just do it on purpose.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 11:26pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

Oh yeah, I knew a lot of ppl that did that when the SHOPS thing first started, however, I'm just saying that many people may know some english, but sometimes a lot of people don't know how to say things in English :|
and i didn't actually mean it even had to be done either! i know that'd probably be annoying to do XD

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 11:32pm

DaMasta333

DaMasta333

408 posts

Well, some people need translators for different ways of speaking english. If I met someone who had a Booklyn accent, I probably wouldn't understand half the things they said. This is the same thing. People post the way they speak, and if they speak differently, they will word things differently.

Reply to Diffrent language speakers

You must be logged in to post a reply!