ForumsSupport Forum2 points instead of 1 for forum post

4 2918
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

i don't know if its just me but i think we should take the points that we will take from post in people's profiles and increase the number of points for posting in the forums i think this is a important and rating games or writting comments and usually people put more effort in writting comments in forums then in games >.<

• 4 Replies
minibeast198
minibeast198
38 posts
Nomad

Though there are a lot of forum topics that only require one-word replies. I don't think it's worth 2 points for forum comments.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

yeah but i never saw anyone reply in 1 word i saw alot of people post "awsome" or "good" in games

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

well, these both can be argued, there are ood comments and bad comments in the Game Comments, as you know, there are also good and bad posts in the Forums :O

the only problem with making Forum Posts 2 points, is those Forum Games, why should someone get over 200 points every day for writing in the 3 word story, when others are suggesting and writing thoughtful posts here in this Forum. As much as I believe Forum Posts should be worth 2 points, it's just not going to be very 'fair' for many of us who would rather not spend all day on Forum Games :O

However, maybe it's possible that for every 'spammy' game on here to be made as a 'special' thread that you only earn 0-1 points, by the mods. that sounds like a good idea i think.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

They were already discussing about it.
Check this thread.
thanks

Showing 1-4 of 4