ForumsGame Walkthroughscube colossus(unlocking weapons and AMUS)

32 28772
playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

this is the list of weapons and amus that can be unlocked,unfortunately,i cant figure out how to unlock "excalibur"

amu-1:unlocked in the first place
amu-2:unlocked after mission 5
amu-3:unlocked after mission 13
amu-4:unlocked after mission 20
amu-5:unlocked after mission DL
weapons
tier 1:unlocked in the first place
tier 2:unlocked after mission 5
tier 3:unlocked after mission 10
tier exca:unlocked after
"axia"nlocked when upgrade is full
"excalibur":???

• 32 Replies
Tyriso
Tyriso
2 posts
Nomad

Beat level 19 with your first weapon (The Lightknife) to unlock excalibur

Tyriso
Tyriso
2 posts
Nomad

And to get the rest of the special weapons beat loki

playaholic
playaholic
1,098 posts
Farmer

i know

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Suggestions on which weapon and AMU is the best?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Ah, I prefer Odin (amu-04) and Excalibur. Excalibur just does...INSANE damage, and with 99 energy you can shoot it for about 15 seconds or so, instead of...5. Loki blows up in 2 seconds, which is bad....and Odin's invincibility lets you go berzerk really by shooting your enemy point blank with berzerk+excalibur. All the other weps don't do enough damage =/ Except maybe Fafnair, pretty good for a missile. The last gatling is bugged, axia is cool though.

Oh, before Odin: If you're INSANELY good at dodging, then Valkeryie (amu-03) otherwise, Heimdall (amu-02) is the best, because of the repair...once I was at 300 hp, and I was mashing the space bar for about 5 seconds until a repair came up

Saves your life, and a lot of the dodging is like...spot dodging, just weaving back and forth far away from the enemy, even Mission 20's second form can be dodged rather easily like that, so speed isn't too much of an issue. 03's overdrive is good at berzerking too.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Excalibur?
The gatling gun, purple wave or laser?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Excalibur is the beam gatling, you unlock it at level 19...

I prefer beam weapons mostly due to their high damage, especially on sentries, but a gatling might be better for stuff that moves fast...multipaths are useless IMO.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I only barely beat the sentry gun at level 5...xD

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

...*pwns sentry in 3 seconds*
>
Wanna do PR2?...

Uhh, firetail...if we did WASD movement we'd all be turned into shrapnel due to the dodging required...even though I'm being hypocrytical, you need to be able to set the speed you move at easily and quickly.

On a side note: EPIC FAIL!

I did mission 20 with loki, was on overdrive, shooting the last part of hte boss (middle)
...okay, so I blew it up, overdrive ended, I got blown up (30 hp left) and lost

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I am on PR2...
And your exaggeration of course (unless you've maxed everything)

Overdrive isn't good, all it does for me is block my vision xD

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

I HAZ MAXED EVERYTHING AND HAZ EVERY WEAPON

Except tier-3 multipath and missiles, no need for em anyway nao.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Missles?
Is that a weapon?
And multipath?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Yeah, missiles are weapons. They're fun to use, normally don't that much damage, but Fafnair actually is about on par with everything else except maybe Excalibur. They just run around and lock onto the target you're selected, and will follow it until you select a new target or it blows up...they're interesting because first of all, you can shoot those annoying fast moving stuf And secondly, after you blow something up they go back and swarm another target. Since cubes have an invincibility time on spawning...they'll be on top of the cube and then make it go kaboom, if the missiles blow up the last of the spawn, they'll fly off the screen in random directions, but once more are spawned and targeted, the missiles that haven't flown off yet will come back and attack the target. The multipaths are the purplie thingies...they send out like 6 at a time.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

How do you unlock missles?
Do they come with the AMU?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Missiles start at tier-2 I think.

Seperate weapon =/

What if we could equip all axia and exca class weapons?
At the same time?

*Pictures final boss of mission 20 getting pwned in 1 second*

Showing 1-15 of 32