ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Worlds Hardest Game Walkthrough

56 93315
Arigos
Arigos
3 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. My name is Arigos, i have created a guide for TWHG for those who need that. I got some tips for the difrent types of levels.

Up & Down levels ( Exemply level 2 )
The background of the maps are looking
like a chess board. On these levels you should take advatage of this. Since you know that each enemie cover one line each, simply walk one step at time and you will be on the other side in no time.

Circel moving levels ( Exemply level 23 )
Right afther a line of enemies pass you,
hurry and run into the middle to gain
speed enough to not be cought up by the
enemies. Go out to the sides to grab the
yellows and then hurry run back into the
middle again to regain speed and controll

Squire moving levels (Exemply level 16)
These levels may look soo hard. But they
are not, it got nothing with tactic to
do, but how your eye see's the level.
If you look at all the enemies walking
in squires you will get dizzy and killed
Only look on the few enemies beside you. Then you will find that you can go around them using a Z formation. Its quit easy when you first learn it.

These are the 3 level types i wanted to talk some about. If you have special levels you cannot beat, Feel free to speak to me in my messagebox. I love to help
Arigos

• 56 Replies
bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Agree whit ubertuna! You need the skill to beat the game, i did. not so hard if you follow the objects and save it in your mind, focus and do it! And yes it does Bluecooler9, look on youtube for a few off them.

lolable123
lolable123
1 posts
Nomad

im with them

W1GHT
W1GHT
39 posts
Nomad

I've beat the game with 3 deaths, and I think you really can't make a walkthrough in words. Only videos can show how to win this game.

1,855 posts
Nomad

This is an okay review, but like the above user said, u need a video.

W1GHT
W1GHT
39 posts
Nomad

Actually even video walkthroughs aren't that helpful. The game pretty much forces you to improve yourself.

hajsoke
hajsoke
16 posts
Nomad

i beat it with hack there is a hack

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

I didn`t really think there could be a walkthrough for this game,it`s one of thoghs type og games thats needs skill,but walkthrough could help alot tooo thanks

DevinX
DevinX
2 posts
Nomad

you can look foe a walkthrough on youtube,but you wont get a good score,and some people cheat,i forgot how thogh.

bobo1038
bobo1038
6 posts
Nomad

This game requires plenty of thinking and skill... so I don't think walkthroughs will help on this game.

Showing 46-54 of 56