Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Illness

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 2:15pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Well, it seems due to all the smoking and other nasty stuff I have done I have messed my body up for good. My blood pressure is through the roof, I have coughing fits with occasional blood coming up now and then, all that jazz. I am going to go on a break of undetermined length from most all things. Work, running around with friends, and posting here until I can figure out what is wrong with me and relax. This really is for the few people that might potentially notice my leave and such. I might be around here for now and again through out the day, I have not decided yet. After I take my leave, hope you all have fun and keep up the intelligent(or semi-intelligent at times) debates.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 3:34pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Haha XD @

"intelligent(or semi-intelligent at times) debates"

Well if you go bye.... hopefully you'll return.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 4:12pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Yeah...if I can get over my intense dislike of doctors then I might get back soon. If not, you know. A lot of detox tea might help.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 4:17pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Haha...Why do you dislike doctors? My doctor always has cold hands, and that annoys me!

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 4:20pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

I just do not like anyone that makes me wait for about a hour in a boring, white room, shoves wooden sticks down my throat and stabs me. Then gets paid for all of it.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 4:26pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

I agree with that. Whenever i go to my doctor we first sit in a room with a whole bunch of other sick people, one by one the secretary calls you over, then to make it worse you wait in a small white room (for what seems like an hour) then he shows up, takes a look at me dose some things and lets us know what the problem is.

So I end up sitting there for all that time for a two second check up! And I understand that there are others sick but this happens evan when there is olny mabey about two or three people there.

oh and did i metion this is a reguler day whenever I go to the doctors lol.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 5:46pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Heh, well two people who know and might notice is better than none I suppose. It would be nice if Asherlee and Carlie knew also before I head off. Maybe they will, I am going to be around for atleast another few hours.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 6:17pm

Eshploded

Eshploded

503 posts

Good luck dude. I remember my last serious visit with my doctor. My calloused feet had a toothpick jammed inside and it was a pain (literally! LOL) getting it unstuck and out.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 6:45pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

WTF....OMG!!!! That is pure pain! Wow lol oh man I can't say much Eshploded wow just wow. 8O....

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 6:46pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

I liked how everyone changed the topic the doctor this is about devidoless