ForumsWEPRIllness

30 7688
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, it seems due to all the smoking and other nasty stuff I have done I have messed my body up for good. My blood pressure is through the roof, I have coughing fits with occasional blood coming up now and then, all that jazz. I am going to go on a break of undetermined length from most all things. Work, running around with friends, and posting here until I can figure out what is wrong with me and relax. This really is for the few people that might potentially notice my leave and such. I might be around here for now and again through out the day, I have not decided yet. After I take my leave, hope you all have fun and keep up the intelligent(or semi-intelligent at times) debates.

• 30 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Haha XD @

"intelligent(or semi-intelligent at times) debates"

Well if you go bye.... hopefully you'll return.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yeah...if I can get over my intense dislike of doctors then I might get back soon. If not, you know. A lot of detox tea might help.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Haha...Why do you dislike doctors? My doctor always has cold hands, and that annoys me!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I just do not like anyone that makes me wait for about a hour in a boring, white room, shoves wooden sticks down my throat and stabs me. Then gets paid for all of it.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I agree with that. Whenever i go to my doctor we first sit in a room with a whole bunch of other sick people, one by one the secretary calls you over, then to make it worse you wait in a small white room (for what seems like an hour) then he shows up, takes a look at me dose some things and lets us know what the problem is.

So I end up sitting there for all that time for a two second check up! And I understand that there are others sick but this happens evan when there is olny mabey about two or three people there.

oh and did i metion this is a reguler day whenever I go to the doctors lol.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Heh, well two people who know and might notice is better than none I suppose. It would be nice if Asherlee and Carlie knew also before I head off. Maybe they will, I am going to be around for atleast another few hours.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Good luck dude. I remember my last serious visit with my doctor. My calloused feet had a toothpick jammed inside and it was a pain (literally! LOL) getting it unstuck and out.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

WTF....OMG!!!! That is pure pain! Wow lol oh man I can't say much Eshploded wow just wow. 8O....

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well ya but really do you want us to qestion him on why he is leaving all day? And yes this is about Devidoless but everyone on this thread already said something, and now where just talking about a semi-thread. but I know what you mean Eddie13.

Also Devidoless Im sure they'll come to know about it sooner or later.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

Are you really 70+? how long have you smoked? Good luck with the doctor, hopefully they won't make you wait too long. :S

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

No I doubt he is 70+...But you never know! Also why could you not have said that when I was at the doctors XD.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

I'll make sure to wish you luck next time

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Haha lol But really my doctor takes forever, i swear I was going to puke there!

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, but Devoidless added on to the docter. xP

Lol, I don't really know you, but I'm sad to see you go. Hope you'll be back.

[I agree with you, by the way, I'm pretty sure there not always "Intelligent"]

Also, Meh Daddys a doctor They find out whats wrong with you in those 2 seconds. >.>

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Oh god no I am not 70 years of age. That would be kind of creepy.

But I have been smoking for about two years now, anywhere from 5 smokes a day to 2 packs. It varies.

I do not really mind if people do not keep this dead(wrong choice of words)on topic. That would be crazy of me to try and do anyways.

Showing 1-15 of 30