Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Illness

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 6:54pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Well ya but really do you want us to qestion him on why he is leaving all day? And yes this is about Devidoless but everyone on this thread already said something, and now where just talking about a semi-thread. but I know what you mean Eddie13.

Also Devidoless Im sure they'll come to know about it sooner or later. :)

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 6:54pm

garifu

garifu

172 posts

Are you really 70+? how long have you smoked? Good luck with the doctor, hopefully they won't make you wait too long. :S

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 6:59pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

No I doubt he is 70+...But you never know! Also why could you not have said that when I was at the doctors XD.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:09pm

garifu

garifu

172 posts

I'll make sure to wish you luck next time ;)

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:18pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Haha lol But really my doctor takes forever, i swear I was going to puke there!

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:21pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Yeah, but Devoidless added on to the docter. xP

Lol, I don't really know you, but I'm sad to see you go. Hope you'll be back.

[I agree with you, by the way, I'm pretty sure there not always "Intelligent"]

Also, Meh Daddys a doctor :( They find out whats wrong with you in those 2 seconds. >.>

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:23pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Oh god no I am not 70 years of age. That would be kind of creepy.

But I have been smoking for about two years now, anywhere from 5 smokes a day to 2 packs. It varies.

I do not really mind if people do not keep this dead(wrong choice of words)on topic. That would be crazy of me to try and do anyways.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:45pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

We won't let you fall into the pit of semi-intelligent sub-topics. :P
After all, this is the most intelligent on of all. XD

[You liar, Bet you your sitting there blow-drying your beard as you say your not 77 and a half] >.>

Yeah, My dad used to smoke a junk[He lived in Pakistan, just about everyone who was 20 did. Since they didnt' know it was bad]. Rather funny, he's studying to be a docter as he smokes. XD
He smokes about a pack a year now. xP [With friends or long road trips]

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 8:25pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Well, I might be back tomorrow giving you all my decision on what I am going to do. Until then, have fun.

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 12:18am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Well darn. I just got here, but I know your posts will be missed. Best wishes for your health.

As somebody who is training to be a doctor, I (and a number of my classmates) can actually empathise with your dislike of doctors. In fact, the medical school here recognised the problem was so large that we now need training on how to treat people like people!