ForumsWEPRIllness

30 7680
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, it seems due to all the smoking and other nasty stuff I have done I have messed my body up for good. My blood pressure is through the roof, I have coughing fits with occasional blood coming up now and then, all that jazz. I am going to go on a break of undetermined length from most all things. Work, running around with friends, and posting here until I can figure out what is wrong with me and relax. This really is for the few people that might potentially notice my leave and such. I might be around here for now and again through out the day, I have not decided yet. After I take my leave, hope you all have fun and keep up the intelligent(or semi-intelligent at times) debates.

• 30 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

We won't let you fall into the pit of semi-intelligent sub-topics. :P
After all, this is the most intelligent on of all. XD

[You liar, Bet you your sitting there blow-drying your beard as you say your not 77 and a half] >.>

Yeah, My dad used to smoke a junk[He lived in Pakistan, just about everyone who was 20 did. Since they didnt' know it was bad]. Rather funny, he's studying to be a docter as he smokes. XD
He smokes about a pack a year now. xP [With friends or long road trips]

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, I might be back tomorrow giving you all my decision on what I am going to do. Until then, have fun.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well darn. I just got here, but I know your posts will be missed. Best wishes for your health.

As somebody who is training to be a doctor, I (and a number of my classmates) can actually empathise with your dislike of doctors. In fact, the medical school here recognised the problem was so large that we now need training on how to treat people like people!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Guess what everyone.

I am feeling much better today.

Considering it is not April's Fools Day anymore.

I never was sick. Well, maybe a little twisted and demented. But that is old news.

Thanks for all your concerns and such.

But you all just got pranked by an evil genius. Do not hate me. ^_^

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

That's mean, :c now I wish you were sick!
Jk, i'm not that mean.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Hahah, gee. Thanks.

I atleast got a good number of you. My main goals were Moe, Asherlee and Carlie. I got 2/3 of them. Maybe she will come back soon and read this from beggining to end.

I actually felt a little guilty for tricking Moe and Asherlee...but that means it was just that good of a prank. Besides, they know I love them. So it is all good. ^_^

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

No worries, because I peed in your milk jug last night.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I've also hidden some C4 someone on your body. I've also hidden the detanator. But here's a hint: don't pick your nose!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Ahahaahahaha lol I can say it was a good prank!!! I thought you were sick lol.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Oh great, so I am drinking pee-milk and am going to explode if the inside of my nose has an itch.

Well atleast I did not get pranked.

I should get some prize for pulling off the only actual prank here on th forums. Dan had one up for 5 minutes last night, but then deleted it.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

hah that was a good prank, if you had gone, i would've missed your hilarious posts...although you might want to stop smoking...its bad for you somtimes =P

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

Once you wrote you only smoked for two years, I was super-suspicious of your story... unless you traveled to a place with lots of Tuberculosis... but I must admit I never considered the chance that it was an April Fool's joke. Kudos!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Hah, thanks. But if you knew the rate that I smoke/used to smoke...then it could be possible. At worst, I was at four packs a day, at best half a pack or so.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Just wait till next year, Is all I can say. xP

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

WOAH 4 packs is pretty huge... that's like, 5 an hour while awake (thereabouts)! OK yeah, you may be dead tomorrow.

Showing 16-30 of 30