Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Illness

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:00am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Guess what everyone.

I am feeling much better today.

Considering it is not April's Fools Day anymore.

I never was sick. Well, maybe a little twisted and demented. But that is old news.

Thanks for all your concerns and such.

But you all just got pranked by an evil genius. Do not hate me. ^_^

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:04am

wow4ever1212

wow4ever1212

201 posts

That's mean, :c now I wish you were sick!
Jk, i'm not that mean.

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:07am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Hahah, gee. Thanks.

I atleast got a good number of you. My main goals were Moe, Asherlee and Carlie. I got 2/3 of them. Maybe she will come back soon and read this from beggining to end.

I actually felt a little guilty for tricking Moe and Asherlee...but that means it was just that good of a prank. Besides, they know I love them. So it is all good. ^_^

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 11:34am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

No worries, because I peed in your milk jug last night.

:)

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 12:08pm

Moegreche

Moegreche

2,796 posts

I've also hidden some C4 someone on your body.  I've also hidden the detanator.  But here's a hint: don't pick your nose!

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 12:18pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

Ahahaahahaha lol I can say it was a good prank!!! I thought you were sick lol.

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 7:52pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Oh great, so I am drinking pee-milk and am going to explode if the inside of my nose has an itch.

Well atleast I did not get pranked.

I should get some prize for pulling off the only actual prank here on th forums. Dan had one up for 5 minutes last night, but then deleted it.

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 8:03pm

steevo15

steevo15

1,507 posts

hah that was a good prank, if you had gone, i would've missed your hilarious posts...although you might want to stop smoking...its bad for you somtimes =P

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 8:16pm

garifu

garifu

172 posts

Once you wrote you only smoked for two years, I was super-suspicious of your story... unless you traveled to a place with lots of Tuberculosis... but I must admit I never considered the chance that it was an April Fool's joke. Kudos!

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 8:22pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Hah, thanks. But if you knew the rate that I smoke/used to smoke...then it could be possible. At worst, I was at four packs a day, at best half a pack or so.