ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 989298
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
castlenovice
castlenovice
853 posts
Nomad

catapultic

Em, I'm just too lazy to switch between applications to do a "good thing". I still miss code editing

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

catapultic 2

@castlenovice - wasn't sure what to do with your level except change it! Hope you don't mind... The king was easy... The queen needed to go to the editor to move 0.1 of a pixel to survive. Have no idea what to do with the princess but it would be nice to get her to fall off someway or launch her at the trebuchet to disappear in the void. It's your game, have your way with her but in the meantime, try to kill it with anything you got!

For catapultic one - are we just trying to kill the king with the stake?

@charlesme - self activated still goes to the smokin' man!

Enjoy

mobin
mobin
12 posts
Nomad

Goody!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

This is called almost awesome dominoes because it did not work, but I'm putting it on here because I thought it was a good idea.
First throw one large stone as far as is will go, it can make it up there.
Next knock over the first domino with a small stone.

What was SUPPOSED to happen was the large stone was to roll all the way down the dominoes to kill someone, but it was an utter failure.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Fail Not Sir charlesme

Just a few adjustments - use a medium stone so it doesn't get stuck!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Thank you Court, I would give you a merit if I could!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Charlesme - There - I just gave you a merit! Soon...

It doesn't work all the time but reading your instructions was helpful. You can beat it a few ways but the fastest is your way. The big stone gets stuck sometimes - the small stone does squat, the medium stone doesn't get stuck as much.

I liked it!

Maybe we should start a thread or competition about Castle rebuilding...? It's like someone puts up a simple structure and the others must improve on that structure keeping the basic structure intact (to a point)! The best modification wins!

Nice to have you back!!!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

I have always like changing others creations for the better, or what I thought was better.
I used to build things for hours on end, I kind of got burnt out on it. One of the things that did not help was I submitted around ten castle to the new game, none were chosen to be in it. In my opinion I had a few that were by far better than a lot that are in the game.
You, me, Castle, and a handful of others, could make levels that would blow away the currents two games that are out. Just my opinion.

Have you seen my Mister missed her upgrade before?
its just one to watch.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Charlesme - I have seen it and just transferred it to the other game where the princess lives! But sadly, the stick hits her in the head and misses the queen. However, a few resets later, it goes higher and kills the queen! Then, the first stick kills the queen and second hits the princess! Strange why it would vary so much!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Funny how the same rules apply in each game, I'm sure he imported a lot of the first code to do the second. That makes me wonder why there are different outcomes on different computers, and even on my own.

On a Different note...
I wish I was rich, there are a few things I want to try to make that I just dont have the money for.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I think the different outcomes are from lagging as the princess is swaying as well as her launch stick which amazingly stands up! Plus the method by which the ws_i is ejected from the tower. It changes all the time!

I have sent quite a few comments to Joey Betz about some problems with the shares pack and the clunkers and he is looking into it so, maybe a solution is at hand...

Just so your not bored waiting for the money to arrive, I give you may old Shrinking Castle creation

It is possible to kill it with a pea if you hit it right but usually two will do the trick!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

That is one of my favorite ones, too bad it lags so much it is great.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Charlesme - wait for the lag to stop - 10 seconds top. Then take a shot at it, watch the lagging begin. If you hit it just above the centre front, you can drop it with a pea! Bigger rocks, hit the top cone.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Shrinking Castle in Wood

This is a variant - made out of wood. Again wait for the lagging to stop. I have dropped it with - well - you tell me but use no super bombs as it spoils the fun!

Showing 1546-1560 of 3823