ForumsGamesCrush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

3823 987844
joeybetz
joeybetz
107 posts
Shepherd

These levels are for Crush the Castle Players Pack

Post your own killer fortress or try your hand at crushing the castles of others. For users posting their own creations, please consider the following guidelines:

Give your castle a title. This will allow other members to easily reference it in their comments.
Show off your work with a screenshot. A great tool for screenshots and videos is Jing.
Provide a description or hint. If your castle has any notable features or specific tactics make sure to let people know about them.
Don't forget your link. Simply copy the link directly from the Crush the Castle Players Pack editor and paste it in your post.

We had a ton of fun making this game and are really looking forward to seeing what you can do! Who knows, me may even use it in another version of the game.

Note: When posting images please use the image button in the form below and provide the URL to your screen shot. We do not allow raw HTML tags nor do we host images. If you need a place to host your images online consider one of the many photo sharing services.

How to Load a Castle:

Simply click on a shared castle link and you will be directed to the game immediately. The game will then load the castle take you right to the editor. Click Test Castle when it's loaded to try it out. It's just that simple!

How to Save a Castle:

Start up the Build and Share area.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/StartSaving.jpg

Build your castle and click Share when you area ready.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickShare.jpg

Name your castle and click OK.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/NameCastle.jpg

Click COPY to copy the link.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/images/screenshots/ctc_pp/ClickCopy.jpg

Share the link with everyone you know.

Good luck and happy building!

• 3,823 Replies
cmptrgeek01
cmptrgeek01
78 posts
Nomad

Stagered Squares

This one is made with interlocking squares - seems pretty stable. The best I was able to do was Three large stones for a single shot. All the bombs take the structure down easily. Absolutely no drop when the castle is being generated on my computer. It actually raises up some. Have fun.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

This one is impossible to do in one shot. Before you hit test ask yourself, "Why is this one so hard?"
Stop the Triangle

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad
cmptrgeek01
cmptrgeek01
78 posts
Nomad

@Charlesme - Nice one with stop the triangle - didn't stop the triangle but with paitence I was able to knock the castle down. Very good one.

Your second one was an absolute masterpiece. Nicely done.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Thank you Cmptrgeek! I to be told something I made was a masterpiece, makes me feel all warm inside.

I have a question.
Is it possible to have two princess launched at same time and hit each other sideways (foot to foot) and live???

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Princess Flip

Here's one you can play with charlesme. I don't know if it can be done with that clunking noise instability but she certainly can't touch a stationary object and live. It might be different though if two flying objects landed in close proximity.

Oh, for something to do, drop a big bomb at the guard's feet and he should land with the other two princesas. Or, lob one over his head and hit the castle midway down and you should launch two princesas to safety in neverland.

Flip Touch Test

On the one above, sometimes the king lives but sadly, the Queen dies and they touch in mid air. And, since the Queen lands on her feet, methinks she missed!

Play with it - enjoy - when you get bored, just blow it up!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah charlesme, I forgot - but I figured you would figure it out, on the princess flip (actually a launch), just change the building shape and program the princesses closer.

BTW, if the king dies on the flip touch test, try hitting reset.

And finally *ta da*, your ultimate dominos was cool but, it does self destruct on my computer!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Unstable Mable

Just having fun! Easy to kill with a pea!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Mixed Up Elements

Elements in the wrong places should make for an unstable castle. Not this one! Well, scroll back and watch the pegs shiver me timbers until the steel columns get tired of their noisy clanking and walk away. Albeit, some elements are still stuck in their ungodly position.

3 small pebbles can take this down for gold.

As for the princess flip horizontal touching charlesme, if you can do it, I will be truly amazed. I don't believe that they can even get near each other without at least one dying. A horizontal touch will probably not work albeit, a vertical tip might do the trick.

Flipping one is hard enough! Flipping two isn't that difficult as you just reverse the coordinates. But flipping, touching and landing!!!! I need to get some cheat codes ;-)

Oh yeah, for Unstable Mable, gold is when you drop the castle kill the occupants and keep that tower standing in front or, kill ONLY the last princess.

Lots of posts - I hope that is not inappropriate but, it's been slow...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Cone Sliders

Slow today and didn't help that the server was down!

Use whatever you can to kill this puppy but, check out the queen and princess sliders.

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Object of this game is to see how many times you can get someone to play this, because its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Castle EVER!!!!!

Slicerdice
Slicerdice
26 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/=180B

Slicerdice
Slicerdice
26 posts
Nomad

@ charlesme [url=http://www.1227.com]Best Castle EVER!!!]

Slicerdice
Slicerdice
26 posts
Nomad

the one above is better sorry for the triple post

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

That post above from Slicerdice is an invasive website with malicious code. I wouldn't go there! I had to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it!

Work in Progress

This game is not a virus albeit, sometimes you need to hit reset alot to make it work for the two wayward princesas to survive. It works fine on the other pak. A two shot single super bomb will work. You just have to know where to aim. If you take it to the other pak, you will need at least 6 triple small bombs to get the queen!

Showing 1426-1440 of 3823