Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Do we need a Colony 2?

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 12:12am

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

Lol not a smart enemy. They'd just make a like a ton of sakatas when they get in range.

ehh...true. Maybe use a something on the ground to help out. Tell your partner to make a rush with a lot of ground units. Oh and tell him/her to make about 6-10 hover tanks. Let the ground units do the best they could and then let the 30 black queens take the kill.

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 3:41am

Jerryrpg

Jerryrpg

389 posts

I know how to play man. I use both forge and arsenal in my build. I was simply stating that with just blackqueens. Of course i'm sure you've heard of my unbreakable defence hmmmm?

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 5:46pm

Jikek

Jikek

1,255 posts

I think a whole new game would be better =/

i think losing all my stats just to play a game a lot like it would be better >.>

srsly, im not losing all my stats.

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 8:18pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

I know how to play man. I use both forge and arsenal in my build. I was simply stating that with just blackqueens. Of course i'm sure you've heard of my unbreakable defence hmmmm?

I've broken through it =P

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 8:26pm

FloydTC

FloydTC

2,851 posts

no we do not need a colony 2.

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 8:26pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Perhance you could explain why?

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 8:28pm

FloydTC

FloydTC

2,851 posts

Perhance you could explain why?

well whats wrong with the first one? and cant it just be updated?

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 8:29pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

Exactly.
There's nothing wrong with the first one.
So a sequel can be made.

and cant it just be updated?

In that case can't any game be updated? Why do we need a Free Rider 2? Just update 1? Sonny 2? Just update 1? Age of war 2? etc etc etc

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 8:34pm

FloydTC

FloydTC

2,851 posts

even with a sonny 2, people still play sonny 1. but if there was a colony 2, nobody would play colony 1 any more. online multiplayer games such as colony dont really work out if you just make sequels to them rather than just updating them.

Posted Sep 23, '09 at 8:35pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

If there was a Colony 2 there would be no need to play Colony 1 anymore.

People have already lost interest in it so they wouldn't check back for updates, thus Colony will keep losing people. But Colony 2 might have lots of real people going back to check it out.

Reply to Do we need a Colony 2?

You must be logged in to post a reply!