Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Do we need a Colony 2?

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 10:34pm

trying

trying

436 posts

Adding that much stuff would require Krin to redo the entire game and essentially make a new game.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 2:56pm

xWastingLightx

xWastingLightx

3 posts

Yes we do. We need  one because of glitchers, and people got bord of the game. So if we get colony 2, people will play it again.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 7:13pm

cooljosh22

cooljosh22

1 post

ya colony 2 would be sick!!

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 8:39pm

Truebeliver

Truebeliver

1 post

We Sure Need A Colony 2 Because Of What Happens In The End Of Colony 1

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:48pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

We Sure Need A Colony 2 Because Of What Happens In The End Of Colony 1

Well..you really took your time to make sure every word was capitalized, didn't you?

Posted May 19, '13 at 7:09pm

jjconquerer

jjconquerer

1 post

YES!!

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 11:49pm

hezdog

hezdog

143 posts

Yeah we do, colony 2 would help colony become more popular. Updates from time to time would make it even more interesting and keep many people hooked.

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 1:26am

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

627 posts

So after 4 years... I'm finally changing my point of view, we definitely need Colony 2 because Colony is slowly deteriorating. However I do not think it should be made on the path that Krin is currently planning it to be made on.

If Colony had some balancing updates, then we could see a jump of people play too however. I just dont think that it will be enough to get people back into the game.

If Krin is reading this however... please add something for weekly tournaments or something of the sorts, and a spectators mode please.

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 10:03pm

ricko427

ricko427

4 posts

As a person that plays Colony quite frequently, I absolutely believe that we need a Colony 2. Colony (original) is still very prone to hackers and is still very glitchy (such as players going null, game freezes), so a Colony 2 would be great, especially for the new content (and maybe bug fixes).

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 4:03pm

xejis

xejis

1 post

I don't think we need colony 2 or even a stream of updates he just needs to fix all the bugs make a better campaign and he is done instead of just leaving it full of bugs.

Reply to Do we need a Colony 2?

You must be logged in to post a reply!