ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 182842
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It would be awesome, but the tanks look too present day and the bank looks like a refinery, and where is the scout?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

clear that it is false, it is a joke, so the image has my name, I'm trying to lift the spirits on Colony 2, sorry if misunderstood.

My spirits on still high on Colony 2. But it'll be a long while until Krin will start developing it. He has Sonny 3 and Sinjid 3 on his hand.
Masterofcolony
Masterofcolony
26 posts
Nomad

we need one badly

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

i say no, i don't really care for colony and i don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with it, i played the first mission and it just went on, and on and on so eventually i quit, and the idea isn't even that great IMO either

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

It is one of the best flash RTS games ever.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

We do need colony 2, have it hacker free with separate rooms for rushers and non rushers.

psikiopro11
psikiopro11
2 posts
Peasant

hope krin made ââfurther improvements to the game

will be a good game

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Well... here are my thoughts:

Colony has its ups and downs, but overall I think we need a new one. While it would be nice to see a new Colony, it most likely wont be the same as the classic (even though Krin is a great game maker). But we can see new features (like new strikers and such) and we would have less hackers. There will still be hackers, but the first and second Colony could have less hackers, or they would advance to a new game and leave Colony 1 alone. Leaving the people to play Colony 1 on Multiplayer mode to play in peace. That would be nice..

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

we need a colony 2! Colony 1 was awesome, and I think if ther is a 2, itll be rated like 9.5 or more.

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

We don't. We just need a upgrade to Colony 1. Defense, upgrades, glitchers.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Adding that much stuff would require Krin to redo the entire game and essentially make a new game.

xWastingLightx
xWastingLightx
3 posts
Nomad

Yes we do. We need one because of glitchers, and people got bord of the game. So if we get colony 2, people will play it again.

cooljosh22
cooljosh22
1 posts
Nomad

ya colony 2 would be sick!!

Truebeliver
Truebeliver
1 posts
Nomad

We Sure Need A Colony 2 Because Of What Happens In The End Of Colony 1

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

We Sure Need A Colony 2 Because Of What Happens In The End Of Colony 1

Well..you really took your time to make sure every word was capitalized, didn't you?
Showing 556-570 of 616