ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183046
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Do you think Krin will need to work on the campaign?

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Maybe, but i don't think so. At the end of the campaign krin could post something like what he did on Sonny 2 and 1.
"Congratulations, you have just beat the campaign mode for Colony. Try out multi-player mode for new units, structures, and gameplay mechanics!" Something like that.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

"Congratulations, you have just beat the campaign mode for Colony. Try out multi-player mode for new units, structures, and gameplay mechanics!" Something like that.

A pretty good idea for the campaign.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

So you'd rather just have a million unknown updates and not many people playing it, but not a Colony 2?

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

So you'd rather just have a million unknown updates and not many people playing it, but not a Colony 2?

yes. that would work. for those of you of a high level such as 7 or 8, youd lose everything if there were to be a colony 2.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Excatly. You lose everything. If there was a Colony 2. Probably barely any people will play it because they are not a rank 6-7 or 8 anymore.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

and nobody wants to just start over after all that hard work.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I would be surprised ...if someone started all over.

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

I actually know quite a few people who like starting over games and just redo everything. (Like myself)

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I actually know quite a few people who like starting over games and just redo everything.

Im pretty sure the majority of gamers dont. and thats one reason that we should not have a colony 2.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I think you guys are putting to much into ranks, a complete newb could be a rank 8.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Yea some people get bored and start over. I start over sometimes, only sometimes.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I think you guys are putting to much into ranks, a complete newb could be a rank 8.

its not about how good you are. its about how much hard work youve put into the game just to lose it all. now I dont think any of us want that to happen, am I correct?
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It's possible. You gain statistics, 1 on 0. No Cpus, or players. Except yourself.
Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

In Colony I have 4 accounts. Restarting things seem to be quite fun because, people see that your rank 1 and think that it's going to be a cakewalk, then you devestate them.

Showing 46-60 of 616