ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183030
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
ThomasSpeedrunner
ThomasSpeedrunner
155 posts
Nomad

This needs to happen. NEEDS. I hate having to have missed out on what may very well be one of the greatest games to ever get onto Armor Games.

EpicGamingFantasy
EpicGamingFantasy
15 posts
Nomad

In its first two to three years, there had always been more than 100 players online.

Indy_the_G
Indy_the_G
1 posts
Nomad

there should be more to the campaign and not only 6 lvls. a second is not needed but would be nice. if they do make a second there should be a way to make a 1v1 with ought stupid cpus. or they should just add that to the first one. thats all.

darkdashie
darkdashie
2 posts
Nomad

k

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

@SumOfNothing
That's an interesting idea Joey, but im wondering how the 3d will mess with the game micro. will it still be side view just 3d? or will u be able rotate the view (might be a cool feature for spectators). Also i really hope u no what ur doing with the unit changes. i hope the modikata thing was just an example cuz it would be WAY to overpowered if it could shoot air. u also have to take into account the lag that 3d and/or better graphics might cause. not sure about the base upgrades...idk if uve already talked with krin but from what ive heard on krins website: http://krinstudio.com/ hes still active and working on a sonny 3 and some other game. after those 2 he might work on colony2. overall though, i think its something to look foward to in the future and something i would support

rapidblaze
rapidblaze
15 posts
Peasant

there should be a 3v3 where the 3rd person controls the hq along with its auto atk. there will be micromanagement, new units and can share resources with team players but more importantly new lasers to shoot enemies!!!

Pillola
Pillola
14 posts
Peasant

Off course we NEED COLONY 2 plz Krin make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coglione
coglione
1 posts
Nomad

yes we need the first colony was awesome i think the second be a success

LordDesUbles
LordDesUbles
4 posts
Blacksmith

Yes.

warsoldiers
warsoldiers
1 posts
Peasant

yes we do need a 2nd one!!! more governments, more missions, more units, more buildings, new stages, and a bigger campaign!!!

also why not throw in a bonus survival mode?

cdms325
cdms325
2 posts
Nomad

Yes we need a colony 2 game I know this is 2015 going on to 2016 but i see a great future for this game with better graphics but keep them a little cheesy like what it is now and add more building places and building spaces to capture i can see me playing this game on steam and paying at least $10.00 for it we need a colony 2 show the world how great this future rts is!

cdms325
cdms325
2 posts
Nomad

if you make a second one keep it at 2d view because games like CNC have 3d view and it is to difficult but fun and add more units and the option to stop units when they spawn

shellshocks
shellshocks
1 posts
Farmer

God i miss when this game was extremely popular... ;(

RIP legend game.

gameforchild
gameforchild
1 posts
Nomad

there does not need to be a new colony cuz all kri has to do is keep updateing it

Showing 601-614 of 616