Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Card collectors room

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:47pm

BrettimusMaximus

BrettimusMaximus

55 posts

If anybody collects cards any type magic chaotic yugioh pokemon just put your favurite card game here

mine is yugioh or chaotic

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:49pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

291 posts

k i collect cards but I don't &quotlay" the game with them. It's kind of wierd some of them. I collect Pokemon.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:50pm

Raistlin847

Raistlin847

291 posts

I know Pokemon is kind of childish, but Ive liked them since I was a young kid, and I like to collect the cards.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 7:54pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well I used to be some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh freak, and I would duel people all the time and I just simply loved Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day. So now, if I had to choose between those cards I would have to pick Yu-Gi-Oh cards because I used to play it all the time and they used to be awesome.

Posted Apr 1, '08 at 11:31pm

Bratt02

Bratt02

418 posts

Well, I'm a Magic the Gathering geek, as they call me in school. I love it, but sometimes the gameplay is hard as well. Yu-Gi-Oh? I remember they use to play a show back then, good times. But, Yu-Gi-Oh is okay, it's same as MTG. So is Pokemon, but, I'm not saying that it's better anyways. :P

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:09am

oldpol

oldpol

29 posts

im i big caotic fan i lick the move almingetin and the mugic mov wer it suks the power out of you and you have to go to this mine to get it back by brakin d rock open that 1s cool iv gotin all of the cards on eabay for 10$ and incloding the move caled almin getin

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 10:11am

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

564 posts

Well I used to collect Match Attack cards.(soccer cards)

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 1:17pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Well My freind collect hockey cards, and I collect basketball cards :P

Posted Apr 5, '08 at 1:23pm

BrettimusMaximus

BrettimusMaximus

55 posts

chaotic is the best