ForumsGamesLegend of Zelda Movie

14 3370
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvN7jZ34SAA

Do you think there us a chance this can be real? Personally I think it might be real. No one I know whould go through that much trouble to pull this off.

• 14 Replies
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

sorry, messed up with link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPcVgokgtro

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I doubt it could be real, as there is just too much information in the LoZ games to put into one movie... unless, they split it into three parts, like the Lord of the Rings.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Wow that trailer was worse than expected, Ganondorf looked extremely g-a-y, and Link didn't look to good either. Nice that they included the peahats in one scene, but like I said before, I doubt it is real.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

WOAH! I love LoZ and I'm pretty sure that this is a real trailer because not much people can pull that off that good, and why wouldn't it be a real movie. I really hope it is because I would really love to go see it. Also, so what if it has too much information. They could just shorten it a bit, and simply judging fromt the trailer it looks like they are only doing OoT because that's what the scenes were about.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actaully I'm having second thoughts because I just saw the video and it was posted on IGN.con on April 1st, so it could just be one big April Fools joke. Also I found this thing.

[url=http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61878]Here[/img]

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Wow, I completely messed that up. I was confusd sorry about this.

Here

Alright now it should work.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Yeah I love LoZ as well, and I would love to see a movie based after the OoT, but the way the trailer shows the movie, it doesn't look like it is that well-made, which kindof sucks.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

well that sorts things out. Too bad though, I would really like to see a Legend of Zelda movie.

Lord_Komek
Lord_Komek
5 posts
Nomad

good trailer, bad prank, and very disappointing. i would of loved to see a LoZ movie. v_v

pimpin63
pimpin63
95 posts
Nomad

if it is real they made ganon very ugly his beard is shiny and his skin is green

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, that's one of the main reaosns why I know that it's fake because how could they make the goblins in Lord of the Rings be so good, but they couldn't make Ganondorf better? That just seems way to fake to me.

DremTheSilent
DremTheSilent
15 posts
Nomad

if you go to ign theres a thread about it
its a independant movie company making it
but its real
i wish a major company would make it
they would do it alot better
but it will be intresting to watch this

Nohbdy
Nohbdy
9 posts
Nomad

I think the idea of a LoZ movie is an awesome one, but only if they could pull it off right. It could rock, or it could suck. Based on that trailer...it won't be all that great...But then again...you never know...

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

well if you read the date you might just figure it out here APRIL 1st,2008 or April fools day

Showing 1-14 of 14