ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24328
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

I quickly make a dash for cover behind the island table, grab the security guard's gun, shoot the 1st robber, take his uzi and shoot the next. Then I direct the SWAT in while other three are gathering money in the vault. The SWAT takes care of the rest and the day is saved... AND I cash those cheques!
Does that work?

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

nice job shimmy but the only thing i would do differently is the swat will shoot them with a gun(like a pistol)when they come in and they will fall to the ground and then the day is saved

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I toss the pepper spray extremely hard in the face of the robbers, hopefully stunning him and incapacitating the others temporarily as they help him. I then dive into cover, grab the security guard's gun, and shoot the robbers in their kneecaps and arms, so they can't shoot or escape.
I then radio or phone SWAT and inform them of the situation, so they can come in.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION OVER
Successfull People:
Moabarmorgamer
xShimmyx
freakymonkey

Failed:

KnockoutSloth

Congrats successful people.
NEW SITUATION... (Ps. Freaky monkey, your idea is next)

You have diarrhea while your in the mall. You rush to the washroom and relieve yourself. When you come out, it's 3:00 AM and you're locked in. But there are guards patrolling and if you get caught by one your gonna get in trouble.
How do you get out?

Important Details:
All foodcourt restaurants are easily broken into

ESCAPE THE MALL!

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I quickly take my shoes off and throw them away. I sneak out of the bathroom and quietly tiptoe to the nearest food court, break-in, and go out the back door. . .

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

I sneak into a food court resteraunt, mimic a worker there, open it up, and serve hot coffee to all the guards walking around, then tell them that I am closing shop and walk out the door.

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I sneak into the guard uniform store room and put on a guard's uniform. Then I pretend I'm a guard, and say to any guard that comes that I need to use the bathroom. Then I leave peacefully out the exit.

Koochman21
Koochman21
894 posts
Nomad

I go straight to guards, and i explain the situation, i let them to check me for any possible stolen goods, so when they realise im clean, they let me out.

(Thats how you should do in real life, and if guards are violent or capturing you without any reason, you have the rights to call the police and after sue the mall for million dollars )

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

you go through the air vent in the washroom a quietly crawl to the food court and go out the entrance

OR

you will go and see if the guard is there and sneak behind was and not get caught and go and capture the guard and cover his mouth with a cloth and take his uniform and go out and say that your leaving and voila your out

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

I sneak to the nearest dairy queen, take the ice cream machine, and make my way to the front door. When the guards see me, I SHOOT BLIZZARD ALL OVER THEIR FACES! Then, while the guards are under five feet of ice cream, I help myself to a Mickey D's. Then quietly leave the mall...

R4000
R4000
1,245 posts
Nomad

(If it's 3 AM when you're out of the toilet, you must've been there for hours!)

I stay there till the mall re-opens, then when nobody is looking at me, i come out, continue shopping, then i go home.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION OVER

Winners:
Snazzy777
lalala12
Moabarmorgamer
knockout sloth
koochman21
freakymonkey
R4000

Losers:

xShimmyx (yours was funny, but kind of silly, Blizzard in their faces :P)

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title: Gender Bender

So, you get out of cemistry class, and your about to blow. You need to go pee REALLY bad, so you rush to the nearest bathroom, you go in one of the stalls and relieve yourself. Then, you hear girls talking, so you open the door slightly and see 2 girls talking to eachother in the washroom. YOU'RE IN THE GIRLS WASHROOM! If you WALK out you'll be the biggest loser in school, so you can't do that.

Important details:
1: The 2 girls aren't paying much attention but they ARE there
2: You have to get out in 30 minutes before the bus leaves

ESCAPE!

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

oo this is fun. ok here's my try...

1.) get a pound of balled up wet toilet paper and throw it at the far wall.

2.) sneak out while girls are distracted.

3.) casually walk to the bus and ride on home

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

Scream in a girly voice," EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"
That would probaly get them scared and runaway.
Then I quickly runout of the bathroom and act like nothing haappended.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hm... lemme see... I would probably do this, I would flush the toilet, and then, while their in there, I would kick the stall open, but then get on the ground, and crawl to the stall nearest the exit. But if I was already in the one that was the nearest to the exit, I would crawl all the way to the one on the farthest side, and kick it open and then crawl to the one near the exit again, and leave.

Showing 1-15 of 123