Forums

ForumsForum Games

Sticky Situation!

Posted Sep 25, '09 at 12:32pm

supercoo222

supercoo222

652 posts

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building")
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

Posted Sep 25, '09 at 3:35pm

xShimmyx

xShimmyx

56 posts

I quickly make a dash for cover behind the island table, grab the security guard's gun, shoot the 1st robber, take his uzi and shoot the next. Then I direct the SWAT in while other three are gathering money in the vault. The SWAT takes care of the rest and the day is saved... AND I cash those cheques!
Does that work?

Posted Sep 25, '09 at 4:20pm

freakymonkey

freakymonkey

268 posts

nice job shimmy but the only thing i would do differently is the swat will shoot them with a gun(like a pistol)when they come in and they will fall to the ground and then the day is saved

Posted Sep 25, '09 at 8:29pm

Moabarmorgamer

Moabarmorgamer

2,251 posts

I toss the pepper spray extremely hard in the face of the robbers, hopefully stunning him and incapacitating the others temporarily as they help him. I then dive into cover, grab the security guard's gun, and shoot the robbers in their kneecaps and arms, so they can't shoot or escape.
I then radio or phone SWAT and inform them of the situation, so they can come in.

Posted Sep 25, '09 at 9:02pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

I pull out some muay thai and break the guy's arms :P

Posted Sep 28, '09 at 6:39pm

supercoo222

supercoo222

652 posts

SITUATION OVER
Successfull People:
Moabarmorgamer
xShimmyx
freakymonkey

Failed:

KnockoutSloth

Congrats successful people.
NEW SITUATION... (Ps. Freaky monkey, your idea is next)

You have diarrhea while your in the mall. You rush to the washroom and relieve yourself. When you come out, it's 3:00 AM and you're locked in. But there are guards patrolling and if you get caught by one your gonna get in trouble.
How do you get out?

Important Details:
All foodcourt restaurants are easily broken into

ESCAPE THE MALL!

Posted Sep 28, '09 at 7:54pm

snazzy777

snazzy777

741 posts

I quickly take my shoes off and throw them away. I sneak out of the bathroom and quietly tiptoe to the nearest food court, break-in, and go out the back door. . .

Posted Sep 28, '09 at 8:52pm

lalala12

lalala12

1,192 posts

I sneak into a food court resteraunt, mimic a worker there, open it up, and serve hot coffee to all the guards walking around, then tell them that I am closing shop and walk out the door.

:D

Posted Sep 28, '09 at 8:55pm

Moabarmorgamer

Moabarmorgamer

2,251 posts

I sneak into the guard uniform store room and put on a guard's uniform. Then I pretend I'm a guard, and say to any guard that comes that I need to use the bathroom. Then I leave peacefully out the exit.

Posted Sep 28, '09 at 9:25pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

Go to the food courts and find a customer uniform, and then walk out the front door and if the guards ask who i am say i forgot to lock up my shop, and make sure i made it look like i JUST locked up the shop then walk out

Reply to Sticky Situation!

You must be logged in to post a reply!