ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24304
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'It Came From Outer Space' OVER

Winners:
kingdede231
freakymonkey
xShimmyx
obscuredemon

Losers:
balerion07 (They DO have bodies!)
WilliamTheGamer (I said in the rules 'No purposely being stupid, bravo! Bravo! Seriously, Wunderwaffe? Thats not funny!)

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title:
ZoMbIeLaNd PART A

The first part of the new sticky 'Zombieland' situations. Anyways, you wake up one morning and you go downstairs. Your parents are out of town so theres nobody there. Suddenly theres a knock on the door. You open it and theres a Girl Guide zombie. "Sorry, I don't want any cookies" you say, then close the door. "What an ugly kid!" you think to yourself. Then you think a little more. You open the door again and realize shes a ZoMbIe!!!!!! Part A it is you with a pistol (unlimited ammo), grass clippers, and bravery. Survive PART A and PART B will be even funner!

Important details:
1. Zombies Infect people by biting them (same old, same old...)

GO!

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Buy a cookie, wait for her to go next door, throw the cookie at her, shoot her, run?

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

Grab my pistol, shoot her threw the door, get out my grass clippers, cut her into pieces. Anymore?

dellis99
dellis99
2 posts
Nomad

thats nasty

dellis99
dellis99
2 posts
Nomad

tyd5fgiytesr6yiyra4wetukljg8r6ertuo[lyrwqseti9o[p]eqwawrup]\\'urq

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Open the door slam it in her face then duck behind her and slam the grass clippers through her head, shooting her multiple times in
the head. Then me and my ghostly girlfriend escape down the road.

Koochman21
Koochman21
894 posts
Nomad

Call cops. Go upstairs and shoot myself

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I like the version where vampires make zombies. If a person who is bitten by a vamp doesn't sell their soul and become one of the damned then they are just animated corpses.

Anyway, I shoot the little girl repeatedly in the face until I run out of ammo, which I don't so I shoot for a very long time. When her head comes off I use the grass clippers (who uses clippers on grass anyway?) to take care of her remaining apendages. I then beat her remaining torso with my most important weapon, my bravery. Jumping on her like a trampoline I realize more zombies are probably coming to eat my brains so I run back into the house where I am close to the interdimensional hole where I store my literally unlimited ammo.

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

I would shoot her with the pistol until she die and to make sure there is no infectious bits left I'll use the clippers to chop it in to bits and using rubber gloves put it in a garbage bag a throw it in the city trash cans. and lock my doors so she can't come back

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'ZoMbIeLaNd PART A' OVER

[b]Winners:

freakymonkey
balerion07
obscuredemon
Rysin
lalala12

Losers:
dellis99
thethewhat-SPAM
Koochman21

NEW SITUATION:

Situation Title: ZoMbIeLaNd PART B

Many of you survived, but, when you disposed of the remains of the girl guide zombie it infected the ENIRE CITY! Now you, and you bonus fighter: Frank Mc'Bob have to get to the nearest safe-zone ten blocks away.

ARSENAL: You both have shotguns Unlimited Ammo!
# OF ZOMBIES: 1500
DIFFICULTY: 3/10

Important details:
1. Zombies Infect people by biting them (same old, same old...)

GO!

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

i kill myself :P

Grim275
Grim275
23 posts
Nomad

i would make a shelter and kill any zombies who find us, move from house to house and setup some more fortifications. it would be a slow process but much safer than just running like hell to the safe zone.
Just like in Last Stand 1/2.

HardSimse
HardSimse
218 posts
Nomad

I would tell my mate to cover our back and then i'll cover the front and flanks. We also try to cover as much as we can of our body with our clothes so we dont get biten. Then we simply walk over to the safe zone

TheWhiteStripe
TheWhiteStripe
1,306 posts
Nomad

barricade my house then shoot zombies from inside, since i have lots of food inside i should last a pretty long while

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Since I still have my trusty unlimited ammo me and my bonus fighter shoot constantly as we calmly walk the ten blocks to the safe zone. This kills in addition to zombies, squirrels, rats, chipmunks, birds, and one puppy.

Showing 31-45 of 123