ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24335
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I get in my car, drive to the petrol station while Mcbob fires both shotguns. When we arrive, we make dozens of molotov coktails, keeping the zombies at bay with the shotguns. We also stock up on petrol, food, matches, and water, then drive to the safe zone, blasting constantly.

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

I think that I would drive mc bob and well have our guns sticking out hte car and if we see them blow there heads off until we get to the safe zone

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

And just so you don't feel sorry for the puppy, it was a zombie puppy.

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

McBob & I, we would walk casually down the street shooting all the zombies we see. When we get to the safe zone we look for food and hide out there until the coast is clear. 1500 zombies knocked stone cold!

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'ZoMbIeLaNd PART B' OVER

Winners:
xShimmyx
freakymonkey
balerion07
obscuredemon
HardSimse
Grim275

Losers:
TheWhiteStripe- you eventually died
bacobit

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title:
ZoMbIeLaNd PART C
Most of you guys got to the safe zone, where you met Francis Bollabink and Maria Lobbstur- both hardcore even though they're both girls. You guys all found kick @$$ weapons and now you four have to get to the safe zone downtown, 4 miles away. FOR THIS SITUATION, I will not be accepting anything 1 sentence or below. least is- 1 full sentence of how you escape, theres been some spammers.

ARSENAL: AT4 Rocket Launchers - 125 rockets & UZIs- 50,000 bullets

# OF ZOMBIES: 100,000- (10 uzi shots per zombie, 1 rocket= 25 zombies dead)

DIFFICULTY:
4/10

Important details:

1. Zombies Infect people by biting them (same old, same old...)

GO!

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Okay, I kill Francis, to attract the zombies with the smell of rotten flesh. After they build up, we Molotov Cocktail them out of existence. We do it again, and again, and again, then hurridly drive downtown, blasting the remaining zombies as we go.

thethewhat
thethewhat
22 posts
Nomad

whojiiduuugighsghuirehudhlfdugiqurgytirliahfuiewgfquireqgflHEGDSLGFUYEWRGTYUEgfewfugfrleuyjdghsgfwLGRYEURUQGFJSAKHHSHSHSGkewfyywuuy2qfEWQUYRQFGUYRQGQTEYTWGYFGYREWGYGOYQOGGYOGFQ................THATS A FULL SENTENCE !!!!!!!!!

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

We get back to back with the uzi until we find a car then one of us gets on the back with a rocket while the other passenger gets there uzi and shoots out the window (Rocket launcher person has a window at the back and is in the car)

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

With the oustanding amount of ammo I have I simply go down the street launching AT4s at zombies and all ammo=3125 dead meat heads. By that time we`re there at the safe zone. PS. my team mates were covering me were covering me with Uzis and AT4s while i launched my stuff.
I KILLED: 93,129 Zombies (dont know if that matters but whatevs)

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

I give every one in the group an UZI and all the ammunition they want along with the AT4s disperesed evenly,then i head out and just walk/run there while attracting as little antion as possible unless i find a monster truck then i just drive down the street at full speed

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The four of us hop into the car parked out front and take off. We fire 2.367 bullets per foot and fire a rocket every 168.96 feet. Thus we have fully depleted our weapons supply by the time we reach the safe zone 4 miles away. On the way we wave at the silly people that we see walking.

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

we go to the top of a one way in building. Block the entrance and use our RPGs on the zombies trying to get in at the bottom. we also use our uzi's incase they get in and help any people that have survived.

FINISHED!

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

I give uzis to everyone, and we just run to the safe zone...whenever a group of zombies (10-15+) comes, we RPG (or was it rocket?) them, and smaller groups, we just uzi them in a way so we dont' waste ammo...so if 1 comes, we split fire about 8 bullets..

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'ZoMbIeLaNd PART C' OVER

Winners:
obscuredemon
lalala12
balerion07-(A+! Exactly what I want people to post like on these Zombieland situations!)
Spyton
xShimmyx- (A+! Another great example!)
Thomas1st2
obscuredemon

Losers:
freakymonkey (you didn't get to the safe zone)
thethewhat- (Nice job you idiot...)

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title:
ZoMbIeLaNd PART D

READ THIS!---FROM THIS EPISODE OF ZOMBIELAND UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL 'Losers' OF THE PREVIOUS ZOMBIELAND SITUATION ARE NOW ZOMBIES. THIS MEANS THEY CAN STILL POST HOW THEY GET OUT OF SITUATIONS, BUT IF THEY SEE SOMEONE ELSE'S POST AND THINK IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA, AND THAT ZOMBIES CAN GET TO THAT PERSON, ZOMBIES CAN QUOTE THEIR ESCAPE, THEN TELL EVERYONE HOW THEIRSELVES AS ZOMBIES COULD STOP THAT PERSON AND INFECT THEM. ALL OTHER STUFF WILL BE CLEARED UP AT THE END OF PART D.-- READ THIS!

STUATION DESCRIPTION: When most of you got to the situation you were quite tired, you fell asleep and didn't awake till morning. When you got up all gun were gone, but guess where you are... A HOUSE OF KNIVES! Here you can take any sword from the shelves. But its a little tricky when you open the blinds and see that about 100 zombies are outside waiting to eat your brains. The next safe zone is 6 MILES AWAY. Also, you have the same team members exept Obscuredeamon, you dont have Francis.

ARSENAL: Any real sword hat ever existed of your choice (you can choose diff. swords for each team member)
# OF ZOMBIES: 100 outside. 6500 on your way to safe zone.
DIFFICULTY: 5/10

Important details:
1. Zombies Infect people by biting them (same old, same old...)

GO!

Grim275
Grim275
23 posts
Nomad

i would tell the other Team Members to stick the swords and knives in the ground (like wood stakes used by english longbow men against french knights in the battle of agincourt.) The zombies that try to attack are stabbed by the swords. i would then order a flanking and ambushing strategy against the Zombies. than would launch an attack on the left side of the zombies as they are confused. thus the attack would consume a little to Nil ammount of injury for my team. any of my team that are bitten will be decapitated as not to turn into a zombie.

Showing 46-60 of 123