ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24342
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Weapon of Choice: NUKE

I smile happily waiting to get far enough away from the city so that we won't be vaporized in the explosion. Once we make it to the city safely thanks to the commitment of our other riders I enter the launch code and BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Ummmm, I suggest that we get farther away so we don't lose our hair (among other things) from the fallout.

See what happens when you let us choose our weapons? The start of Globalthermonuclear War.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Sooo... can I post mine? Or since I'm not a winner I can't get into this part?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Also I fuzzily remember stopping to pick up this guy called singid on the way. Man that truck was crowded.

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Weapon of choice: Sniper Rifle

I stay on the roof of the truck, sniping all zombies I can along the way, shooting the closest ones first. I'll use the butt of my rifle to knock down any zombies that are lucky enough to get on. Once we're in the town I'll shoot any zombies that were tailing us; if there are too many for individual sniper shots, I'll take off my long range barrel and set it on semi auto.

This alright?

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Weapon of Choice:Solar Powered Laser Minigun

I attach the gun to the top of the truck, while the rest of you cover me. Once I get it set up, I just flick the 'fully auto' switch, and spin round and round. I kill 500 zombies a minute, so I just spin round for 20 minutes to kill all the zombies that climb up. I then Spin it to face the horde of advancing zombies, set it to 'Holocaust' mode. This kills 8250 zombies a minute so by the time we arrive at the safe zone, I will have killed 990000 zombies, the remaining total, as we were driving at 100kph.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Sorry, math error... we were going at 10kph when the gun was in 'fully auto' mode. This means we compensate for any bumps or potholes.

Grim275
Grim275
23 posts
Nomad

75-mm Vulcan Cannon ( Gatling gun that shoots about 50 round per second)
with tungsten rounds (The rounds explode from a fuse light inside when the gunpowder explodes,the bullet breaks apart and spreads like spreads like a shotgun) 100,000 rounds.

I would tell my members not to fire on any zombie they see becouse the Gun they are shooting shoots 50 rounds per sec, which is a waste of ammo.I would instead order them to attack when the zombies begin forming a group, as to gain full use of the tungsten rounds and use the ammo wisely.

i will also carry extra weapons for the Just in case Time.

these weapons will be.

. Molotov Cocktails X50
. Flame Thrower X3
. Incendiary Grenades (White Phosphorous) that burns at 2500'c
(5000'ish Degrees in Fahrenheit. X25
. Frag Grenade (High explosive fragmentation grenades) X25

And i hope my team survives. Grim275

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

Every one gets smart sabers(lightsaber that wont let you hurt any body/anything that your not supposed to hit) that ware extended by a foot or so for extra reach, they also all get laser eye attachmennts for quick and easy use(these do not impair vision or mobility in any way(also with smart fire technology(yes these are parenthasese in parenthesese)))
I then put on an automated laser gun on the top of the car to shoot any zombies that get on the hood or door and try to reach into and hit the driver/passenger.
I also give every one small inertial stabalizers so as to make them not fly off the truck
I then choose the monster truck Grave Digger (just for the irony you know(also i get some extra gas so we dont have to stop to refuel)). We all climb on and everyone is prepared for the ride, with personal training on all the weapons we should be able to use the weapons very very well to kill all the zombies in our way . Gl Team now lets get to that safe house.

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

everyone has weapon- Wunderwaffe -Unlimited Shots-

We all get in the truck and drive off from the place. when we see a trail of zombies following us, Balerion (driver), slows down and everyone shoots their Wunderwaffe at the zombies killing them all because a Wunderwaffe shock carries from one body, to the next, and so on. So we repeat this strategy until we reach the safe town. As for the ones climbing up, Spyton waits for 3 or 4 to be climbing up then he'd shoot the Wunderwaffe and zap them all down. Thats how I win!

Marinox
Marinox
28 posts
Nomad

simply drive to nearest (fast car) there is tell the guys that won that u have to look for sumthin'

get A SHIT LOAD OF GAS turn on the car and go

when the winners are like at 100m away give em the middle finger

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

i see everyone killing zombies from mah bunker and i jump on the monster truck i then pull out my katana and say"cry over the moon SYROKI!!!" and then tons of clones of me arrive and the grab onto the zombies freezing them and i pull out a baseball bat and destroy all the zombies and then i listen to my ipod killing any zombie who tries to get on with a flaming chainsaw while wearing a fire proof suit.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'ZoMbIeLaNd PART E' OVER

Winners:
heyjakepa2
balerion07
singid25
obscuredemon
Grim275
Spyton
xShimmyx

Losers:
Marinox
ichigo772- (you don't have access to any cloning machines)

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title:
ZoMbIeLaNd PART F
When most of you arrived at the Safe Town you were greeted by a number of zombies so big it would take up this post. You thought you were screwed when suddenly, BOOM! A missile hits the zombies and two F-16s fly over firing wildly at the zombies. You all decide to join in. Shimmy is zapping like crazy with his wunderwaffe while Jake is launching his RPGs. Spyton jumps down and starts slashing away with his 'smart' saber, and soon the day is saved! A Military squad thanks you for the help and gives you food. It seems like its finally over. Until... A marine goes to catch some fresh air. Suddenly you hear a loud scream. You run over to see whats going on and you see it: a zombie at least 30 ft. high is standing there, with the marine is his hand. Behind him, 25,000,000 zombies, almost the entire US population. KILL THEM ALL!

ARSENAL: anything
# OF ZOMBIES: 25,000,000!
DIFFICULTY: 8/10

Important details:

1. Zombies Infect people by biting them (same old, same old...)
2. You need a UNIQUE description of how you kill the BIG zombie.

GO!

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

Weapon: Dual AA-12 Automatic Shotguns

I make a ramp beside a house, take a fast car, and attept to jump off the ramp with the car. I try to hit the friggin' huge zombie it the chest, knocking him over. I get out of the car and make my way to the head. I then stick in the barrels of my two shotguns in the eyes of the 30ft. zombie. I unload 2 32 round drums with fragmentation grenade rounds. I stay on its head for a vantage point in killing the remaining zombies with what I destroyed the big zombie with.

Good?

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

Weapon: Wunderwaffe -Unlimited Ammo-

all of us except Spyton have Wunderwaffes so the first thing we do is this: we all zap like crazy at the big guy, until he's stunned enough to drop to his knees, then Spytn jumps on his back while Balerion continues to zap the big zombie and the rest of us cover him from the zombies behind. Spyton slashes the big guy's brain with his smart saber and soon the big zombie it dead. Then Spyton joins in with us as we kill the other zombies. As they get closer (the zombies) the still living Military guys get back in their F-16s and bomb the zombies. After a long time of team work and Zaps, 25,000,000 zombies lay dead on the Ground.

ichigo772
ichigo772
1,490 posts
Nomad

it was not a cloning machine it was my zanpakto you have to watch bleach to understand its my custom zanpakto thats the ability it has so me lose T_T

Showing 76-90 of 123