ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24303
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

i stand in the back of the zombie horde wait out this round,if all the zombies in front of me die i run and hide.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

The Ultimate Nullifier*

First, I blast the big zombie's arms and legs off, then smile and tear his head off with a bayonet.
I then launch a nullification at the crowd of zombies, which kills 1 million of them.
I then switch to 'Apocralypse Mode'. This generates a rip on the fabric of reality, killing 5 million of them. I close the rip with a blast so big that Chuck Norris wet himself looking at it.
Finally, I switch to 'Diamond Mr T + Diamond Chuck Norrris' mode, and vaporise the rest if the zombies, nullify the Harry Potter universe, and kill George Bush.

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Notes:
Click on the 'rn' to find out about The Ultimate Nullifier. I'm really bad at links...
My mind is incredibly focused.

heyjakepa2
heyjakepa2
99 posts
Peasant

ZOMG! This one's hard. *Takes a deep breath*
I tell Spyton to help me hold back the 30ft tall zombie. The others will use their AA- 12 Automatic Shotguns to shoot the zombie if the line falls back too far. Within 3 hours we kill the 30ft tall zombie. Now for the others. Spyton charges towards the first fifty and slices them to bits. But he is too weak to continue. He goes back to the Safe Town to rest. Me and the others try to stop the zombies from reaching the Town. Within 15 hours, I am barely out of RPGs. I go back to the town to buy more. Then I come back with a BARRAGE of RPGs. The others and I kill about 15,000,000 zombies within one hour. And guess who's back? Spyton! But this time, he doesn't have his sabre, he has an AA-12 Dual Automatic Shotgun! There are 1,000,000 zombies left. Almost a bit too much. Luckily, I am nowhere near out of ammo for my RPG. The others are a bit low on ammo, though, but they will be able to handle 1,000,000 zombies with only 500 ammo, each. I have 4,500 RPGs left. I tell the others to go buy some more ammo while I hold off the zombies myself. Within 15 minutes, the others are back. We assemble a strike force and charge towards the zombies. My RPG kills 5,000 zombies in one RPG. The AA-12 Dual Automatic Shotguns can only kill one zombie at a time, unfortunately. So we are down to 500 zombies in 3 hours. The others are out of ammo, and if I miss with my last RPG, we are done for. I take a shot.... KABLAMMOOOOO!!! The final zombies are gone. We are safe now.

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

I start out by handing 3 reapers(a weapon of mass distruction capable of creating a whip like stream that cuts anything in half*courtesy of Colin Wilsons spider world series*) and i teach them how to use them. We set these people out to cut down the zombies but the 30 ft tall zombie is immune. I give the other people in the group anything that they would think would help and then i set them off either protecting the reaper carriers or distracting the 30 foot zombie to possibly kill it if i cant find a way to do so fast enough.

I begin my search for a weapon that could possibly destroy this zombie thing in the old abandoned side of town and i search an industrious ware house. While i dont find any weapons i do find a Jetpack, i of course take it i mean seriously how cool are jetpacks, next i search through an old military base and i find some prototype armor with a personal shield. I of close put this on, by now its been about 2 hours lets hope that every one is still safe, next i walk out of the military base and i see as if from a sign from god a beam of light come through the clouds and shine into a church, i fly there with my jetpack and enter there through the windows the light shines on a metallic hammer, I say "Perfect" pick it up and fly back to the battle zone to find that most of the immense horde has been decimated by the reapers and to my astonishment only a few people are hurt and only from flying debri kicked up by explosions and that massive zombie.
Any ways I tell every one to stand down from the big zombie(lest they should hit me on accident) And i land maybe 300 feet away from the zombie i look at him and it starts charging me I get my hammer ready, its halfway to me, another ten feat(or one giant step for the zombie) And i kick on my thrusters and fly towards the zombie and at the last moment i Do a BARREL ROLL and get out of the way, i then turn around and land on the back of the zombie before he can turn around, i then swing the hammer as hard as i can onto the middle part of the spine, i then realized this only disabled its legs.
I hop off as the zombie falls to his hands it loses its legs(much the same way a lizard loses its tail) and it starts walking on its hands. i then start to charge it again right at it as i get up to it it drops off of its hands and swings at me, i almost get a hit in on its head but it swings at me makes me fly into a wall, the whole building falls down ontop of me, moment of despair for every one around then they realize that they have weapons as well and they begin firing at the beasty again, all null and innefective. after about 10 minutes of this the rubble starts to shake and i climb out(thank goodness for my personal shield) i then see that the huge zombie is destracted. I ready my hammer kick on my jetpack and fly at him at max speed i swing directly at the back of the zombies head obliterating it into nothingness.
The day is saved and no one is fataly wounded... except for the one marine, shoulda never gone out on his own

(I hope this was quite unique enough and descriptive enough for you i spent about 20-30 minutes writing this i also hope its not too long)

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

25,000,000 zombies, almost the entire US population.

Perhaps in 1853.

i spent about 20-30 minutes writing this

Did you type it with your toes???

Anyway I am super happy that I still have my trusty nukes. I get into the monster truck and drive 30 miles away before unleashing DOOOOOOOM!!!
Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

Did you type it with your toes???

Yes actually, ima parapalegic :'( ....

JK no the reason it was such a long time was i had to find the book(hidden in my room) and revise my story to try and correct my mistakes (practicing for my english class), guess i should'nt of included that into the time frame because it gets me made fun of.
Balerion07 is right on the population thing it is now about 304,059,724(curtesy of google, and i'm assuming the U.S. Census Bureau). I'm pretty sure that that does'nt even include all the illegal immigrants and other visitors.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

We won't know until the census is taken. But yes there are 10 million illegals in this country that are not included.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'ZoMbIeLaNd PART F' OVER

Winners:
singid25
obscuredemon
xShimmyx
heyjakepa2
Spyton- (You get to choose the next situation, tell me your ideas in my profile comments.)
balerion07

Losers:
NONE, GOOD JOB!

Zombies:
Bacobit- (While you were hiding, 5 fellow zombies came over to you, you screamed `get away!` They sort of formed a line infront of you giving shimmy the perfect chance to Zzzzzaaaappp! A Wunderwaffe bolt goes through the first zombie, to the second, to the third, passes on to the fourth, zaps the fifth, then for you.... ~~**ZZZAAAPP**~~)

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title:
A Pirates' Life For Me!

I'm taking a break from Zombieland, mind you the finale is yet to come. So heres the new situation>>
You are a noble Pirate, sailing the seas with your Captain Greybeard! One day, while the deck is being scrubbed, and pirates are singing pirate-y songs... A ship pops from the sea herself! "YAR!" Ye captain cries! "We gots the Flyin' Dutchman on yar tail!". The other ship is infact the flying dutchman full of mutant men and captained by Davy Jones himself! The two ships begin to open fire! You are on the deck of your ship (NAME YOUR SHIP) fighting off the pirates of the Flying Dutchman as they swing on to your ship from their's. The way to win this situation is to tell me how you KILL DAVY JONES.

ARSENAL: Sword + Pistol (5 shots, 2 reloads)

Important details:

1. The only way to get from your ship to the Flying Dutchman is by swinging on ropes.
2. Davy Jones killing requires UNIQUE description.

ATTENTION! IN GAME CONTEST!
Who ever comes up with the best name for their pirate ship gets a prize!

YARG! GO ME MATEY!

Genicidix
Genicidix
26 posts
Nomad

Great story, what book was it?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The flying dutchman pirates are cursed and immortal, not mutants. I refuse to participate in such a farce.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Sorry Balerion, I forgot. NOTE: NOT MUTANT, Cursed and immortal!

=C=O=N=T=I=N=U=E=!=

singid25
singid25
1,262 posts
Nomad

anyone want to work a plan with me?

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

The ship name: Sirius Star

I being one of the cannon crew, keep firing my cannon until the cannon balls run out, i then take a couple of small powder kegs, put them in my loot bag, and go topside, once topside I throw a keg and shoot it while it is above a bunch of the cursed men, I keep doing it until I am surrounded by cursed men, So I start my pirate killing and work myself over to a rope to the other ship, I of course take it because being the popular guy that I am there are a bunch of cursed men after me.
As I get over there I start killing more pirates, I am doing pretty good, then Davy Jones walks up to me *Epically Pitiful Swordfight* I Lose because man Iâve been tired from all of it, while I lose he stabs me with his sword and doesnt pull it out I say "Bad move" pull up my non sword hand, with pistol and shoot one of the powder Kegs in my Bag blowing us both to smithereens.
my boat was too siriusly Damaged to float very much longer, and without Davy Jones power to keep his afloat it sinks as well, leaving no survivors at all except for the good token pegdude, he was able to use his wooden appendages as floating devices and survive.GJ Pegdude...

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Ship Name: Supercoo222 is Awesome

I wait for the pirates to start swinging across on their ropes, then shoot the ropes in twain. After I've exhausted my ammo, I swing over to the other ship, timing my swing to coincide with my ship firing (thus the mutants are distracted), and hack apart 5 mutants with my sword. I then challenge Davy to a sword fight. Before he even draws his sword, I throw mine threw his face, then thrust his head inside a loaded cannon, light the fuse, throw a match on their gunpowder barrels and swing back to my ship as the Flying Dutchman explodes behind me...

KAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMOOOOOOOO!!!!
BVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!!!!!!
SHIBAAAAAAAAAAM!!
BOOM!
KAPOW.
Rumble.
*fizzle*

Showing 91-105 of 123