ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24302
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
Koochman21
Koochman21
894 posts
Nomad

I dont see what is so bad about this... In my school guyssometimes were using the girl bathroom, because boy WC was always stinking and demolished. Of course they were cautious and always watching if there's any girl in. But never were called losers when somebody saw them walk out of the toilet. So my version is just walk out carefully and watch for anyone outside.

karatiekid
karatiekid
11 posts
Nomad

I would quickly and quietly go in one of the toilets and try to squeeze out the window, that would probbaly fail though lol

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'Gender Bender' OVER

Winners:
Lieutenut
Rysin
SoulHack117
karatiekid

Losers:
Koochman21-(you got seen by the entire football team, and was beat up.)
KnockoutSloth-(???)

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title: Use a Nasal Strip!
So, you're at your band camp and you have to share a tent with a guy who snores... LOUDLY... The first night you can't get to sleep, at 1:00 AM you see the shadow of a Grizzly Bear just outside the tent sniffing around. And the guy is STILL snoring!

Important Details:
1. The bear is outside the only entrance/exit to the tent
2. The camp leader's tent is not far away
3. Every one is sound asleep, so it'd take alot to wake them
4. The grizzly bear is the Father bear, and he's hungry!

ESCAPE THE TENT!

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

I would cover the snoring guy's mouth with my blanket, and wait for the bear to walk away, then go get the camp leader and inform him that we need the park rangers.

Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

zomg, this one is hard....

Ok here's what I would do. take as much left over food as I could and cut a hole on the side of my tent with my trusty swiss army knife. I would throw the food out of that hole then escape through the entrance while the bear is distracted. I would run and alert the camp leader. woo hoo

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

I'd get my knife and stay calm in my sleeping bag and then scare the bear by screaming at the top of my lungs and stop the guy from snoring and prtend to be asleep and the leaders would know (I have highly trained leaders in my pack) and they'd deal with it.(I'm a scout by the way so that's what I do and if its wrong I swear I will quit.)

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

The knife is for just incase the bear comes in.

Grim275
Grim275
23 posts
Nomad

Hard one.

i would light some insense (hopefully it a zennish/Hippyish camp) and hopefully the bear would run away becouse of the smoke generated.

Animals are afraid of fire.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Toss the snoreing idiot to the bear. Since its a hungry bear I need more food so I run to the camp leader's tent, soffocate him and then take him to father bear who munches away. Since father bear is no longer hungry I live to see another day.

Woot!

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'Use a Nasal Strip!' OVER

Winners:
guisman55
xShimmyx
Lieutenut
freakymonkey
Grim275

Losers:
balerion07 (You indeed weren't eaten by the bear, but the other students at the camp saw what you did, called the park rangers, and the next morning you woke up to a rifle in your face... BAM!)

NEW SITUATION
Situation Title: It Came From Outer Space!

So, your walking in the park when suddenly a giant spaceship crashes into the ground about a mile from you. A crowd gathers around the spaceship (you are in the crowd) and then suddenly... Boom! The spaceship blows wide open! When the smoke clears, you begin to see ALIENS COMING OUT OF THE SPACESHIP! :0
And the Aliens have SUPER LASER RAY GUNS! GASP!
Suddenly the aliens open fire! You haven`t been hit yet, but you know these Aliens are hostile.

Important Details:
1. Ray Guns have unlimited ammo
2. a SWAT van was destroyed, but the weapons it carried were scattered but are near your position
3. THE ALIENS LOOK LIKE THIS:

ESCAPE THE ALIENS!!!

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

I would jump over to the SWAT van, grab a gun, and shoot one of the aliens. I would grap his ray gun and quikly shoot the rest in the eyes. Then, I would blow up their craft with the ray guns.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

I lob a grenade at the aliens. Quickly I run over and kick them in the face only to discover that they have NO BODIES! I grab up the ray guns, since the aliens don't have any hands to hold them and make off with my prize which I sell for millions to the Russians.

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

I grab a good gun like an Uzi, a Thomson or a sniper from the broken van and use one of those uns to kill the closest alien(s) and grab their ray gun and try to blow up the ship (or more ailens) and after they all die dissassemble the gun and try to make another (later)and the aliens have died so

voila!!!

WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
196 posts
Nomad

I grab a wunder waffe and zap 'em all then i try and find anyone that got hurt and call an ambulance to help them

xShimmyx
xShimmyx
124 posts
Nomad

ALIENS LOOK LIKE THIS!!??
http://www.teamteabag.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/tmgorn.jpg
Is that from startrek?
Anyways, I go to the SWAT van and get a gun, I shoot the first alien, take his ray gun and shoot the rest. Then I go in their Ship, kill every alien I see, then humans get to kepp the spaceship to study it!

Showing 16-30 of 123