ForumsForum GamesSticky Situation!

123 24336
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

Here's how this works...
I will post a situation, for instance... Your tied to a chair and being held hostage. Then, this is where you come in, you post how you get OUT of the situation. Multiple people will post their ways to get out of the Sticky Situation. Then, after some people have posted I will post a note saying WHO got out of the situation with their brains, and who didn't. If you didn't get it, there isn't a problem, if you did... Good job! After I list the winners and losers, I will post another sticky situation that you have to get out of...

Rules:
You do NOT post the situations, I do
NO spamming
NO swearing
NO use of situations that is impossible ("I drive an F-16 out of the building&quot
and NO purposely bad posts to ruin the forum

STARTING SITUATION:
You decide to cash some cheques at the bank, unfortuanetly, while your there 5 people wearing ski masks come in to rob the place.
Important Details:
1: Security guard was knocked out and his Pistol is still attached to his belt.
2: Robbers have Knives and Uzis (30 Bullets, 3 spare clips)
3: You have pepper spray in your jacket
4: You are on the ground and they are watching for movements
5: You are close to an island table
6: SWAT team is outside trying to negotiate and CANNOT aid you... yet...

ESCAPE!

• 123 Replies
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

I open the window and start throwing the knives at the zombies I open my back pack and put loads of knives in and when we kill the 100 zombies I give 2 pepole swords and me and the other person use the knvies in are back pack to get the zombies and we just walk there whilst the 2 pepole with the swords kill the zombies close in but if we see a car we jump in a use the knives and throw them at the zombies! until we are at the safe zone

obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

We put loads of knives on the doors, windows, and walls, then kill a zombie with a broadsword, and wait until the smell of rotting flesh attracts the others. They impale themselves on the knives. The smell from them attracts more zombies, who impale themselves, and so on. After about a day, we walk to the safe zone, whistling, and decapitating any zombies with some cutlasses.

Spyton
Spyton
63 posts
Nomad

I take atilla the huns sword and hand out battle ready Cutlass style swords and also some short swords, and then some Pistol swords (hope thats not cheating) I then go to the top of the house and start dropping all the extra swords on the zombie heads to clear the front door after they are all Ultra Dead we continue our way sneakily as possible to the next safe house and avoiding as many as possible so as to keep ourselves in good enough condition that we can fight a large horde if so needed,

Unless i did get that monster truck then i fill up the gas tank and get every one on and start charging down the road while driving cautously to avoid crashing. we are also shooting the pistol swords and slashing away at any zombies who some how got on.

thethewhat
thethewhat
22 posts
Nomad

i wuold get 5000 samirisorwds and chuk them at the zombies then grab a zombie and light him on fire and light the rest on fire with already died weak person named SUPERCOO222

bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

yeah im a zombie =D

i eat thethewhat cause he missed me

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Since I now have a new unlimited weapon supply (thank goodness I brought along that interdimensional portal to haul it all in) I take every knive in the house. I modify my rocket launcher to make it a knife launcher and start shooting. Quickly the 100 zombies outside are sliced to bits. Next I hunt down bacobit and find him over thethewhat's corpse gnawing away at his neck. I stab him about 1000 times in revenge. Then me and my team skip merrily back to the car and drive off to the next safe house leaving a wake of thousands of knives scattered everywhere.

Tetraxus
Tetraxus
15 posts
Nomad

Arm my party with longswords, then cover then open the doors, slicing every zombie that comes in.

Have the guys who are good with throwing knives chuck knives on the upstairs windows.

Grab some peels just in case.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

You have to go to the next safe house.

Tetraxus
Tetraxus
15 posts
Nomad

Ok. scratch that.

Get the chaynesaws boys!

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

You might want to desribe your journey.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

I quickly give instructions to my party on how to duel correctly, and then arm them all with a rapier and a dagger. We swordfight our way to the safe zone, using the dagger to quickly stab any zombies that attempt to bite us, and block any pushes by them. Oh, and I arm them each with about 5 small knives for throwing, so that we have a long ranged weapon. And we throw our knives at the dead people, because they're *smarter* than normal zombies...

Tetraxus
Tetraxus
15 posts
Nomad

You might want to desribe your journey.

We walk. Simple.
heyjakepa2
heyjakepa2
99 posts
Peasant

Using my awesome Uber Pwnage skills, I take my Soul Slicer (Sword) and kill the 100 zombies outside. I tell the other team members to cover me with their Moon Slicers (Swords). We kill all of the zombies on the way, and make it to the safe zone.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

SITUATION 'ZoMbIeLaNd PART D' OVER

Winners:
Grim275
Thomas1st2
obscuredemon
Spyton
heyjakepa2- (good use of 'any sword'
Tetraxus
lalala12
balerion07- (good story, but I almost put you in the losers because you didn't read the part of 'you dont have any of your previous weapons' in the desc. I'll let you get away with it just this once.)

Losers:
thethewhat- (add how you get to the safe zone, and take out the personal vendetta, and you actually might win... Nice job... sarcasm)

Successful Zombies:

bacobit

NEW SITUATION:
Situation Title:
ZoMbIeLaNd PART E: "Fast and Contagious"

When you got to the safe zone, you were to feast your eyes on the greatest sight, ever. (This could very well be the funnest Zombieland Episode ever!) The safe zone was..... A MONSTER TRUCK GARAGE!!!! Holy crap! You almost peed yourself but you were distracted when you heard Frank scream. He got bit by a zombie! He ran over and bit Francis! AND FRANCIS BIT THE OTHER GIRL! They all were cornering you when........ Balerion07 jumped down with his sword launcher and sliced them into bits!
I know what your thinking.... WhAt?
In this Episode, you have to get to the nearest town 200 KM away in a monster truck..... Who's the passengers? ALL THE WINNERS OF PART D! Thats right! You're joined by Grim275, Thomas1st2, obscuredemon, Spyton, heyjakepa2, Tetraxus and Balerion07! Make the story of your heroic dash against a million of zombies, and how you survive PART E!

ARSENAL: Any weapon for any person in monster truck.
# OF ZOMBIES: 1,000,000!
DIFFICULTY: 6/10

Important details:
1. Zombies Infect people by biting them (same old, same old...)
2. total of 10,000 zombies will climb up successfully into the truck.

GO!

heyjakepa2
heyjakepa2
99 posts
Peasant

Weapon of Choice: Shotguns and RPGs, plus a Scimitar.

Story: I tell my team mates to get into the truck, while I hold off the zombies for as long as I can with my shotgun. When I can no longer hold off the zombies, I get into the back of the truck and tell Spyton to start the truck. I shoot every zombie in sight, if I can see them. obscuredemon and Tetraxus are with me with their RPGs. I know that I have the sworn duty to make sure we make it to the town. Only 5 KM to go. 500 zombies left. We are almost out of ammo. One last chance. If I miss with my last shot, we are doomed. obscuredemon and Tetraxus only have 4 RPG shots left each. PHOOOOOOSHHHH.....BOOM! 400 zombies killed with ONE RPG. 1 KM to go. 100 zombies. One last chance. our only hope is to send Spyton out to kill the rest of the zombies, since we are out of ammo. He swiftly slices them to bits. We finally reach the town, and are resupplied. The fight is over. We have made it to the town.

Showing 61-75 of 123