379 posts
Nomad

ive tryed different thing but ia allways end up failing any help

• 49 Replies
Granttank
Granttank
44 posts
Nomad

alot of people keep on restarting until they start on madagascar, than full unleash the symptoms.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

How exactly do you start without doing the tutorial? Or is there even a way to do that?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Just click new game, then choose relaxed or Realistic,
choose your type of germ, then after putting the name,
a thing that says tutorial will appear. Just click the x at the
top right, and you're free to play.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

I started on India, then I won. Wow, that game is easy

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

I started on Japan and got the whole world infected except for like 800,000,000 people. So I couldn't kill off everybody because the vaccine prevented my disease from doing so.

I find that having no symptoms till you get full environmental resistance and Airborne/Waterborne. Then, when you start pumping out symptoms, you get nice death counts.

GBdemon
GBdemon
20 posts
Nomad

the way i figure it, you need to stay as low key as possible until your virus gets spread. Once you piss off the media one or two of the Island areas *cough cough Madagasgar* will shut down its ports/Airports/borders and its Good game.

Pretty much in the beggining of the game you dont need to worry about getting any kills. If you can get all of the Areas infected at least a little then you cna start pumping out lethal symptoms.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

I've finally did it with a greenland start!

As opposed to common believes you need to quickly jack up the visibility of the virus as soon as the starting location reach 0.5% infected, therefore slowing down the spread.

HardSimse
HardSimse
218 posts
Nomad

[quote=RainingKill]So I couldn't kill off everybody because the vaccine prevented my disease from doing so. [/quote]

Just remember to max the drug thing when the vaccine warning pops up.
Thats what i did, and then they couldnt make a vaccine !

Samuele
Samuele
33 posts
Peasant

I think that it is very boring.

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

Just remember to max the drug thing when the vaccine warning pops up.
Thats what i did, and then they couldnt make a vaccine !

I had my Environmental/Drug Resistances fully maxed. Drug resistance doesn't affect vaccine I don't think cause it only mentions hospitals in the description.
GBdemon
GBdemon
20 posts
Nomad

I think Drug res jsut preents active hospitals from un-infecting people.

Snuffd
Snuffd
13 posts
Nomad

to stop vaccine you have to shut down hospitals. to do that you have to infect a lot of people.

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

Its pretty hard to shut down hospitals, but the only way you can do that is to max out the drug resistance, well that's the best way anyway, like this:

Max Drug Resistance -> Close Down Hospitals -> Slower vaccine creation, or none at all( Depending on if you close down all of them).

But I am wondering what the other resistances help in.. Mayeb they depend on the countries...

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Other resistances make you spread faster in certain evironments, I started in Madagascar and had like...2 infections every 10 seconds, bought 2 heat resistances up to level 3 and that went up to like, 20000 or so every second...really big increase.

I have no idea how after they made a vaccine, I managed to shut down all hospitals with 0 drug resistance as a parasite...

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

who agrees this thread calls for the 'President Madagascar' meme?

Showing 1-15 of 49