Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

April Fool's Day special offer!!!

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 1:43am

Piggg

Piggg

109 posts

Well all April Fool's day had been fun so i suggest a one week april fool day special where we get our APs doubled for rating games, makeing games, posting comments and posting comments in forums!!!

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 1:44am

Piggg

Piggg

109 posts

Hey doubling the APs will be great don't you all think? =P

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 1:47am

pingie123

pingie123

43 posts

yes it would be great

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 4:38am

Calm

Calm

981 posts

Knight

Well, we're actually thinking of dividing them by 2 or even reducing them to 0...

So, I say it's a bad idea! lol

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 6:16am

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

eh it would be fun but then you have to change lots of things around

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 6:21am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I think that maybe some kind of special armatar should be released... Maybe one of those page-a-day wall calender things that says "april 1st" on it. Something like this:

Wait... I can't find a good picture of a calendar?

:O

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 6:34am

Calm

Calm

981 posts

Knight

Mmm, well, maybe..
But as I say in many, many suggestions topics, the admins are working quite hard on more important modifications (even though they haen't been woking for the last 2 days, if you look at their blog ^^)
so this might come afterwards.

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 12:02pm

Tydus

Tydus

264 posts

Dan has been sleeping, DON'T WAKE HIM UP UNTIL HE'S READY!

But yes, updates will come.

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 3:21pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Of course if you doubled points, spamming would go through the roof! Well that was yesterday, but I still want to have my say lol.
@ubertuna, the calender would actually be a good idea because I can never remember the date and stuff like that. But like Calm said, the admins are working as hard as they can!

Posted Apr 2, '08 at 3:59pm

Tydus

Tydus

264 posts

One of the main issues I have with the AP system is the lack of rewards for being active in the forum community. Yes, we are a Flash game site, and that will be our primary focus, but there's a lot of people (myself included) that go out of their way to help people. Such things like upgrading the points for posting and adding merits for helpful posts/threads would hopefully build some sense of family here.

Reply to April Fool's Day special offer!!!

You must be logged in to post a reply!