ForumsSupport ForumApril Fool's Day special offer!!!

13 4078
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Well all April Fool's day had been fun so i suggest a one week april fool day special where we get our APs doubled for rating games, makeing games, posting comments and posting comments in forums!!!

• 13 Replies
Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

Hey doubling the APs will be great don't you all think? =P

pingie123
pingie123
38 posts
Nomad

yes it would be great

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, we're actually thinking of dividing them by 2 or even reducing them to 0...

So, I say it's a bad idea! lol

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I think that maybe some kind of special armatar should be released... Maybe one of those page-a-day wall calender things that says "april 1st" on it. Something like this:

Wait... I can't find a good picture of a calendar?

:O

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Mmm, well, maybe..
But as I say in many, many suggestions topics, the admins are working quite hard on more important modifications (even though they haen't been woking for the last 2 days, if you look at their blog ^^)
so this might come afterwards.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Dan has been sleeping, DON'T WAKE HIM UP UNTIL HE'S READY!

But yes, updates will come.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Of course if you doubled points, spamming would go through the roof! Well that was yesterday, but I still want to have my say lol.
@ubertuna, the calender would actually be a good idea because I can never remember the date and stuff like that. But like Calm said, the admins are working as hard as they can!

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

One of the main issues I have with the AP system is the lack of rewards for being active in the forum community. Yes, we are a Flash game site, and that will be our primary focus, but there's a lot of people (myself included) that go out of their way to help people. Such things like upgrading the points for posting and adding merits for helpful posts/threads would hopefully build some sense of family here.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I think that you saying this, takes this off topic. I think there is already a forum like this here. I can't find it at the momment, but I will tell you if I find it.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

well maybe it isnt a good idea... ppl might just spamm all over to get points... maybe calm is right should reduce the points given...

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

What a good idea.

April fools!

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

i like this idea been it will be even worse cause of stupid hacker will super triple te points

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

April fool's is almost over... apparently the mods are going to do nothing about it... have to wait till next year... -_-"

Showing 1-13 of 13