ForumsPopular Mediawhere does everyone get their music from. (Limewire, Itunes etc)

7 4952
zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

Where does everyone get their music from. The Istore,etc

• 7 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Your title is longer then your post... :/ Anyway, I get music from many different sources. Itunes is ussually my last resort, and for the most part, I use Pandora to find music and LimeWire to get it. Sometimes I get music off of the Newgrounds audio portal though, and sometimes I stream it into iTunes through a link. ... I guess I get music from just about everywhere.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

If i just want to listen to music online, i generally use playlist.com

as far as downloads go, itunes... after seeing all my friends get viruses from music on limewire... im not willing to risk it

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

You just have to be careful what you download, make sure it's not one of those files that pretends to be what you're looking for but isactually just what you typed into the search field, but maybe in caps, or something like that. It gets really irritating. I don't really worry about viruses though, I have the POWER OF APPLE

Kendu10
Kendu10
201 posts
Nomad

Torrent and Ftp.
Its bad topic because here are some posts that they write about illegal stuff or something like this.

ThexDancingxMuffin
ThexDancingxMuffin
61 posts
Nomad

I usually always just go to the store and look for bands that I already know, or who I've heard of. But if I'm to listen to music online it would be imeem or youTube. I never download, or purchase, so, yeah.

ThexDancingxMuffin
ThexDancingxMuffin
61 posts
Nomad

Oops, purchase online.

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Please do not discuss illegal activities and piracy. Thank you.

Showing 1-7 of 7