ForumsSupport ForumThere should be a way to comfirm a topic and direct it to the right place.

5 2990
wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

I am not sure if this has alraedy been posted, but there should be a way, before anyway just randomly makes a topic, it would get sent to a moderator for checking. That would cut down on the posting of the same subject. Just an idea, tell me what you think.

• 5 Replies
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

We have a limited moderator staff, and that would simply take too much time. One of the great things about the Armor Games Forum is that you will receive help from all users, instead of just the moderators and admins.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Actually we have thought about when a topic is created that we are notified. More specifically to see if it is spam. It is a good idea, it just needs to be modified. There are not that many topics that are created each day right now.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well there is already something like this the sticky topic in the games section

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

As much as I don't like the direction some of the talk on AG is going, I think that the mods should really be focused on reviews, as there are far too many people saying things like "lol awesum!" to earn AP.

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Indeed Tydus, At all games i visit there stands such one or two word coments wich no one would like to know. Should be something like any coment below 2 lines would be deleted.

Showing 1-5 of 5