ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353138
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
Decadence_
Decadence_
3 posts
Nomad

halo is awesome game. and odst is preaty fun to

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Is Halo ODST similar in gameplay to Halo 3 as far as a satisfying 4-player co-op campaign?

In halo 3 odst you have stamina and health. Your stamina works like the health in halo 3. Every time you get shot you lose stamina. That's when COD comes in and makes the screen red. At one point or another you start losing health. To get that pack you need to find something that I guess is either bio-foam or a first aid kit. Firefight is a great feature if you have friends who also like it and aren't addicted to Cra- err COD
hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

Halo Reach leaked phots here [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp-S8H3wHyc&feature=related]

TheChosenNub
TheChosenNub
20 posts
Nomad

yeah its not worth it just for firefight

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

kirbzy check out these 2 team carries to the max.

layer=ddx91">SWAT

layer=ddx91">SWATII

Quade123
Quade123
9 posts
Nomad

halos the best

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

December 12th, 2009, Halo reach beta comes out.

cingcon
cingcon
152 posts
Nomad

i love halo, but i was extremely dissapointed in halo wars, odst was cool and halo reach which comes out in like a year looks fun too. getting halo 3 skulls is fun, probably my fav part of halo 3

Chuckleluck
Chuckleluck
74 posts
Nomad

Forge is my favorite part about Halo 3, and my 2nd favorite is probably the campaign level "The Covenant". Amazing!

Halo Wars was plenty of fun. Now you people are probably thinking, "wow he doesn't know a good game". But seriously: compared to all the other RTS games in consoles, how good is Halo Wars?

However, overall I'd rather be spending my time playing Call of Duty World at War or, even better, Modern Warfare 2 than the soggy old Halo franchise.

char93r
char93r
2 posts
Nomad

halo wars was a really fun game except for the gay rush move

oad
oad
6 posts
Nomad

i rlly like oad

oad
oad