Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Halo? Put it here!

Posted Oct 26, '09 at 9:59am

FireflyIV

FireflyIV

3,302 posts

halo ODST is really hard due to the fact you do not have shields ect. rather stamina and health. playing though campaign legendary was a B****.

I actually found it much easier than Halo 3's campaign on legendary. The levels in ODST are much less linear. After a few playthroughs you quickly realise the best routes to take to evade the most enemies. Also, couple this with the fact, that on a very early, as the Rookie, I hijacked an enemy ghost, and so was able to floor it to the beacon locations on all the subsequent levels. That made things much easier.

Posted Oct 26, '09 at 10:51am

kyocat64

kyocat64

674 posts

Im gunna start playing live so I can get better! Gunna start practicing with the BR too caues thats all anyone uses in MLG and SWAT

Posted Oct 27, '09 at 5:52pm

hobgoblin3

hobgoblin3

455 posts

Im gunna start playing live so I can get better! Gunna start practicing with the BR too caues thats all anyone uses in MLG and SWAT

Halo is bring if you dont play on live.

Posted Oct 28, '09 at 9:34am

Mdude

Mdude

14 posts

I got halo 3, halo 3:ODST and bubble head master cheif.And fable 2 thats all.

Posted Oct 28, '09 at 12:52pm

LuciferSatanis

LuciferSatanis

189 posts

Halo is bring if you dont play on live.

doesnt make sense....

yea, also the magnum is important in magnum swat.

Posted Oct 28, '09 at 2:16pm

hypoxia

hypoxia

601 posts

PLayed Halo, and i have to say it is very good, but i wish it was on ps3, as i'm not prepared to buy an Xbox just for Halo :P

Posted Oct 29, '09 at 11:08am

DDX

DDX

3,680 posts

I still dont understand the halo crusade thingy.

Posted Oct 30, '09 at 4:27pm

BombDefuser

BombDefuser

6 posts

you played halo and you say it's very good..... THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY WELLL HALO HALO 2 HALO 3 HALO 3 ODST AND THE OTHER THINGY ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER!! AND HALO CAME OUT BEFORE XBOX LIVE CAN ANY OTHER GAME BE THAT OLD AND THAT GOOD?! ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION?!

Posted Nov 1, '09 at 2:25pm

MMMaster

MMMaster

1 post

Problem Bad thing of Halo ODST: Many cool things are gone. like the Masterchief. And what is halo without The Masterchief...

Posted Nov 6, '09 at 2:19pm

DDX

DDX

3,680 posts

people need to stop lying about their ranks. you can actually track that stuff... it really bugs me.

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!