Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Halo? Put it here!

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 6:25pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,654 posts

This game is amazing

1 reason which ruined Halo Reach's multiplayer for me.
Armor abilities. I hate it that when you think you finally got one stuck for your challenge and boom Armor Lock. Or it's like. Oh you want a road kill, how about some noob with armor lock. Or, oh you almost got a kill, more Armor Lock for you.
It just is a bad thing they put it in. Also the story isn't that great, and it would be nicer it they made another game and just made a book about Reach.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 8:30pm

gameplayr28

gameplayr28

1 post

halo is awesome i like halo a lot better than most of the shooters around

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 9:58pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

Armor abilities. I hate it that when you think you finally got one stuck for your challenge and boom Armor Lock. Or it's like. Oh you want a road kill, how about some noob with armor lock. Or, oh you almost got a kill, more Armor Lock for you.

Armor Lock has been nerfed. You can die while in it. If you get stuck and go in Armor Lock, you die. I've seen people go in armor lock when they are a shot or two from dying, I fire at them and they drop. You can still dominate vehicles with it though.

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 6:25am

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,654 posts

Armor Lock has been nerfed.

Oh that's good. It's been a while since I played it but this is good news.

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 1:37pm

magicfeet1

magicfeet1

2 posts

the thing is that you cant find halo on ps3

Posted Aug 29, '12 at 11:20pm

ogislaith

ogislaith

1 post

lookin forward to halo 4, im really surprised that bungie is making more becuase they said Halo reach was goin to be the last one

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 12:19pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

im really surprised that bungie is making more

Bungie is not making any more Halo games. Halo 4 and other future games are going to be created by 343 Industries, however some Bungie employees have migrated to the new company.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 7:16pm

Cymist

Cymist

2 posts

I have payed the price of one halo

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 11:21pm

BlackCat54

BlackCat54

9 posts

Man I'm just glad the Halo series will end on six games thats a good number to end on but I'll wil be upset about oh well its good to let something just die out after a good run of 10-15 years.

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 5:25pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

Man I'm just glad the Halo series will end on six games thats a good number to end on but I'll wil be upset about oh well its good to let something just die out after a good run of 10-15 years.

Uhm...

1) Halo CE
2) Halo 2
3) Halo 3
4) Halo Wars
5) Halo 3: ODST
6) Halo Reach
7) Halo 4 (unreleased)
8) Halo 5 (unreleased)
9) Halo 6 (unreleased)

That's 9. Oh and Anniversary makes 10, but whatever.

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!