epicdude12302

epicdude12302

2 posts

halo is so epic

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 10:24am

SniperBullet

SniperBullet

36 posts

anybody have any good halo reach maps? message me your gamertag or something so i can look up your maps. i really like playing other peoples maps :p

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 6:51am

Chris707

Chris707

65 posts

U guys talk about halo 3 ODST and Reach like it's the best two games in the world, Most people know that Halo 4 will knock those two out of the water, With the all new flood mode(which is basically infection) but the zombies will have claws instead of energy swords.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 5:38pm

icegoblet

icegoblet

4 posts

awesomeness

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 8:58pm

abrazilanposer

abrazilanposer

10 posts

Halo is one of the best games to come to gaming history. It revolutionized the first person shooter experience

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 12:53am

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

anybody have any good halo reach maps?

I don't have any, as in I haven't made any myself, but I have many good ones since Reach came out, try and search for Speed Halo or Jenga, I'll have to check my list for any more.

It revolutionized the first person shooter experience

Ah yes, where would we be without Headshots?

With the all new flood mode(which is basically infection) but the zombies will have claws instead of energy swords.

I'm really looking forward to Halo 4 for little things like this, it makes the game that much better. On another note, has anyone else seen the Forge Video besides me? It honestly seems like they made Forge better.

If you haven't seen it:
Forge Mode

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 4:18pm

DragonBoyKnight

DragonBoyKnight

3 posts

Hey those of you who have reach on the Xbox,try and find Forage World Wars.Theres a brown, blue and red base.The brown base has a garage, though add a teleporter from the base to the garage cuz otherwise your a sitten' duck if there's a sniper on the field.The blue base has a HUGE disadvantage against the red base.It's over the ocean and right across from the red base,so the red team can snipe the blues from their base.I would edit it using a coloseum wall to block the two from each other though.Red base has a class choosing.There are,armor lock,active camo,drop shield, the works.It has a good view of the tunnel and can kill you 'cuz of the sniper rifle.It has some vehicles too thought not as much as the brown base.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 4:44pm

DragonBoyKnight

DragonBoyKnight

3 posts

Hey,Braainz, I saw it and it looked ******* awsome!

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 5:19pm

Nater

Nater

1,142 posts

Halo 3 was by far the pinnacle of the Halo series. Everything good about Halo was in that game.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 6:23pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Hey,Braainz, I saw it and it looked ******* awsome!

That was my reaction when I heard about magnets, now I won't have to go through a map and align everything.

Halo 3 was by far the pinnacle of the Halo series. Everything good about Halo was in that game.

It is, but at least the decline in the gameplay isn't significant. It never does seem easy to continue to go upwards after a very successful Trilogy. Although, I did hear from a friend that they are going to bring a class system to Halo 4. Can anyone offer any insight?

Hey those of you who have reach on the Xbox,try and find Forage World Wars.

Look up Vietnam, there are two teams, one has Falcons and is based in the Coliseum and is trying to attack the other team. The other team has various Turrets and is based in Hemorhage, Montana, and Alaska. Very good for tactical gameplay. Recommend it for 8-16 players.

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!