MLP_Antonio

MLP_Antonio

3 posts

Halo 2 was the best Halo in my opinion.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 1:05pm

Eon9

Eon9

2 posts

Although, I did hear from a friend that they are going to bring a class system to Halo 4. Can anyone offer any insight?

I'm sure there is going to be one. Once you reach a certain level/rank, you will be given an option to start a class, several that varies in stealth, speed, et cetera. You can only rank up in one class at a time. I think you have the ability to start a class the first day if you've pre-ordered the legendary edition of Halo.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 10:56pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

I'm sure there is going to be one. Once you reach a certain level/rank, you will be given an option to start a class, several that varies in stealth, speed, et cetera. You can only rank up in one class at a time. I think you have the ability to start a class the first day if you've pre-ordered the legendary edition of Halo.

Oh. So it's real. I honestly didn't like the idea of it. It takes away from the Halo feel of the game. If they are going to put a class system in they should at least make a classic game mode for the "Old" style.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 10:21am

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

Oh. So it's real. I honestly didn't like the idea of it. It takes away from the Halo feel of the game. If they are going to put a class system in they should at least make a classic game mode for the "Old" style.

Well, I believe you retain ranks, and in btb or 2v2 it would make for an amazing battle.
You have to admit, change is going to happen. Just try to think positive.

Yeah, that eon 9 user is me. I use that profile when this one glitches out.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 9:04pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,584 posts

I believe it's less of a class type thing, and more just a small specialized perk to bring into battle with you. I think there was one that still showed your radar when you are zoomed in your scope. So if you're sniping, you'd want to pick that specialization.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 1:30pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

Ya know, I don't care for Halo all that much. It's just really boring to me because the shots don't feel real at all.

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 1:47pm

KnahtaN

KnahtaN

2 posts

Halo is epic, i am a hero in halo reach and i cannot wait until Halo 4

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 12:20am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

This vehicle looks... good....

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 9:08pm

carzas

carzas

10 posts

Are the game modes going to be same to the ones in Reach?

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!