Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Halo? Put it here!

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:21pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,423 posts

Well hello people who generally disagree with me on game choice. I stumbled upon some double xp codes that you can have if you want. Im just that nice of a guy.
Kthnxbye

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 2:46pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,962 posts

Anyone else kinda disappointed by the map pack? I've played two of the maps (the greensih one and the orangy one I think) and to be honest I didn't think that they were anything special.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 10:48am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

655 posts

What you think about promeathean`s grenades?At least I think that they are basicly useless in campaign, you hardly even damage enemies with it, and killing is even less common. But I dont have live connection, so it may be different in multiplayer...

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 5:12pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,769 posts

What you think about promeathean`s grenades?At least I think that they are basicly useless in campaign, you hardly even damage enemies with it, and killing is even less common. But I dont have live connection, so it may be different in multiplayer...

From what I have seen, it's basically used for taking down shields.

I'm pretty disappointed in what is happening around the Crimson map pack. When it first came out it was available for 0 microsoft points for everybody. This lasted for about a day if not more. Loyal fans who bought the Map Pass would have usually saved 5$ compared to somebody buying all three map packs separately. Now everyone who got this pack and then buy the other two will pay 5 dollars less than the Map Pack owners. Microsoft so far hasn't planned anything to make up for this to the Map Pack/ LE owners. Hopefully we'll see early access to DLC or something in the future exclusively for those people.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 9:58pm

Wulfehz1234

Wulfehz1234

13 posts

@FinnDragon

The promethean grenades are ridiculously overpowered in multiplayer if you have two of them, considering how if you actually get that bubble near the player you're trying to kill twice they're pretty much dead.
First would unshield them and second would kill them.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 2:16pm

StrategicCaptain

StrategicCaptain

347 posts

Loving Halo 4 so far!

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 9:52pm

MummyPurge

MummyPurge

2 posts

Can't wait to get Halo 4 this christmas!
[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:45pm

xKwokiex

xKwokiex

9 posts

Halo is Amazing. That is it, no exceptions

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:28am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

Can't wait to get Halo 4 this christmas!

Underage b& pls go

-Chillz

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 1:51am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Now that my brother got a new Xbox, I see us getting Halo 4 in the future. Though it'll mostly be for the story/coop, never cared much for multiplayer. I occasionally played offline on the others.

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!