14 posts

Anyone up for Grifball on Halo 4?
Add me on X-Box live;
WPX TheDarkMeta

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 4:22pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,505 posts

Cool! New map pack out and a new forge world! That's how I felt, but then it wouldn't let me play on the new DLC maps because it says I haven't downloaded it when I clearly remember doing so. Wow! 154MB forge world, this is going to be huge! I play it but I wonder where the other 125MB were from, clearly not out into the new forge world. It's just flat land, there is no real advantage to that over just a big blank area out in the ocean that would take up like a fourth the memory space.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 9:28am

WPX_TheDarkMeta

WPX_TheDarkMeta

14 posts

Forge Islands is the map, we tried going to the top and dropping a scorpion, but it took too long...

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 11:41pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,505 posts

That's the point bro. It was a 154MB download for only about 25MB worth of content.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 5:17pm

d_dude

d_dude

3,593 posts

That's the point bro. It was a 154MB download for only about 25MB worth of content.

Well all that empty space between islands can be used to make one awesome race track.

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 8:04pm

Wulfehz1234

Wulfehz1234

17 posts

Just a Halo pickup line, that's amuzing to me :P

Hey baby, how 'bout you disable that overshield and let me juggle your halos?
*upon rejection*
Single-Player mode activated :{

XD

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 8:05pm

Wulfehz1234

Wulfehz1234

17 posts

Amusing*

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 9:51pm

Phrixos

Phrixos

12 posts

Halo Series= One of the best game series' out there. I can not think of any other game series that matches Halo, besides Call of Duty.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 7:47am

WPX_TheDarkMeta

WPX_TheDarkMeta

14 posts

Seriously guys, add me on X-Box! Am free if You tell me when and where with time for me to make myself free. Check out my account, My Xbox live name is there, and i will pwn you on almost any game type!

Posted May 14, '13 at 5:07pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

I think that after Halo 3, the Halos start to degrade in quality.

I admit Reach had a lot of good qualities, but it was overall lacking to me. The campaign was not very good, aswell as the storyline of the campaign. The elite form in Firefight was never really fun to use and firefight online was never fun. Halo 4 was a disappointment, the campaign was fun to play but I didn't like

how masterchief wasn't seen any more as an extremely powerful being. The story line of Halo 4 was also garabage. The multiplayer seemed to attempt to implement a customization of loadouts, but it isn't implemented well. There aren't enough customization options to choose from. The customization is one thing Call of Duty and Battlefield impliment extremely well.

Reply to Halo? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!