ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353409
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

recon armor justifies the ODST price. ))

Problem solved. Im suprised I still havent seen anyone with recon in a game yet.
jokolo
jokolo
29 posts
Nomad

i love all halo game if i had to pick one it would be combat evelved

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

recon armor justifies the ODST price. ))

I don't even think it's looks particularly cool. I can think of lots of other armour combinations that are infinitely superior.

this was on easy/normal I assume?

Probably. I tried it solo on heroic and found it very challenging, and I am, self admittedly a very good player.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Probably. I tried it solo on heroic and found it very challenging, and I am, self admittedly a very good player.

i soloed on legendary and made it to the second set, it was intense stuff, but i completed heroic with 4 players on alpha site. for the "Endure" achievement

Problem solved. Im surprised I still haven't seen anyone with recon in a game yet.

i played against a team with 2 people of 4 having recon. with my friends and I included that was 6 people of 8 having recon.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

i soloed on legendary and made it to the second set, it was intense stuff, but i completed heroic with 4 players on alpha site. for the "Endure" achievement

I'm getting through the campaign on legendary at the moment, so I don't really think I've given firefight a fair go yet, and I'm sure it's much more fun on coop. However I still think ODST needs more than the one short campaign and firefight to be worth the 35 quid.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I haven't played Halo in such a long time . . . .

I need to practice back up to my height. I was getting legendary through easy. 13TH BIRTHDAY TODAY GUIZE

mottanthony14
mottanthony14
84 posts
Nomad

if play inernet on halo 3 my level is 69
i have snip 60 people so far!
And I have had thia accout for Four weeks

abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

i played against a team with 2 people of 4 having recon. with my friends and I included that was 6 people of 8 having recon.

What game mode was this?
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

if play inernet on halo 3 my level is 69

The highest level is 50, if I'm not mistaken. I'm at 35 myself.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

"Less" is more the word.

No, in this case, the word would be "fewer". Just had to point that out.
Lieutenut
Lieutenut
1,251 posts
Nomad

you douche. lol :P I've been trying to get to 35 on team slayer FOREVER but I'm stuck on 32 >.> I always get crappy teams that I have to try to carry xD
dtoerky
dtoerky
4 posts
Nomad

HALO ODST IS THA BOMB

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

you douche. lol :P I've been trying to get to 35 on team slayer FOREVER but I'm stuck on 32 >.> I always get crappy teams that I have to try to carry xD

Yeah, for me all it was done through finding a good team. I still think I deserved it though, I'd routinely be in the top 3. But yes having a capable team is a big advantage.
TheLastGamer
TheLastGamer
204 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 odst firefight sergeant jonshon FTW

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

What game mode was this?

team slayer (ranked)

nice, whats your gamer tag firefly?

>_> team slayer is so easy to get 45. doubles is even more easier, and lone wolves is the easiest.
Showing 16-30 of 1798